I found a movie download site don't know if this is cool or not but the movies are already converted! So I will share it with u guys and tell me what u guys think safe or not safe I'm not trying to go to jail. I downloaded 1 movie and they play just fine!!

mp4pig.webs.com

Gotta click on the word "MOVIES" at the top!!!
    03-12-09 11:10 AM
    copyright infringement. Unless you purchased a copy of that same movie beforehand, then it could be counted as your legal backup copy. However, if caught and you actually had a legal copy of the movie, you would still have to convince prosecutor (if criminal copyright infringement charge) or copyright owner (if civil copyright infringement suit brought) that you purchased the move prior to your downloading. Long story short, don't use that site.
    03-12-09 11:16 AM
    You're going to jail....
    03-12-09 11:17 AM
    awesome... OLIVER AND COMPANY AND THE RESCUERS!!!! i think i'll risk it....
    03-12-09 11:20 AM
    I found a movie download site don't know if this is cool or not but the movies are already converted! So I will share it with u guys and tell me what u guys think safe or not safe I'm not trying to go to jail. I downloaded 1 movie and they play just fine!!

mp4pig.webs.com

Gotta click on the word "MOVIES" at the top!!!
    Did you access this on your phone or just downloaded it to your computer then transferred it over?
    03-12-09 11:31 AM
    are torrents any safer?
    03-12-09 11:46 AM
    are torrents any safer?
    Uh, no lol
    03-12-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD