I have had my Storm since it came out and I love it, however there are a few things I can't figure out and it's driving me up the wall.

I am a smart chick but technology sometimes flys way over my head. I am hoping some of you guys can help---some of you are so damn good @ what you do.

1. I have pics on my phone stored on the device and want to clear them off but I'm not trying to do it pic by pic. I don't have a cable that connects my Storm to my MAC either. Is there a way to do this via bluetooth en mass or am I stick going one by one??

2. I am running out of space and I guess it's because all I have is saved to the device not the memory card. What can/can't I save to the card and if it's already on my phone can I move it? How?

Thanks in advance.
    09-19-09 08:55 PM
    You can save Music,Videos, Pics, and Ringtones to your Media card. Unfortunately, without being able to use Mass Storage Mode with your Mac to drag and drop the files, it will be a lengthy process.

There is no native way withing the OS to move multiple files from the device memory to the media card. Have to do it one by one.

As for the how-to, Open your "Media" app, hit the BB key, and choose "Explore". This will allow you to view all the media stored on your device. Highlight the desired file, hit the BB key, and select "Move". Then navigate to where you wish it to go (ie: media card) and select the appropriate folder.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Hope that helped.
    09-19-09 09:05 PM
    Save yourself all that hassle and get this to make things easier... FileScout for BlackBerry� Download [File Manager for BlackBerry� Devices] (Hit this link with your Storm.)
    09-19-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD