i have always muted my phone while on a call by accident. I usuallly just unmute it and carry on with the conversation but recently it wont let me unmute the call. the other options work like speaker and what not. but i have to hangup and call back to unmute it. Could this be a problem caused by the new theme i downloaded? please help
    08-18-09 12:56 AM
    im not sure if its the new theme but i notice it on my phone also.. it wont unmute when tapping on the unmute icon but i just use the bb menu button and clck on unmute so it doesnt bother me as much..
    08-18-09 01:04 AM
    ok thanks.. That makes it easier so i dont have to hangup. Im thinking its the theme bc i never had this problem before.
    08-18-09 01:09 AM
    it may be the theme...i posted about this a whole back but thought it was a .151 bug. Are you gu;ys running .151
    08-18-09 01:31 AM
    what theme are you guys running
    08-18-09 01:32 AM
    I think its the theme too. Running .151 but it didn't happen until I installed the 3G Storm free theme featured about a week or so ago. Thanks for the BB button tip! Hadn't even thought of that!
    08-18-09 08:21 AM
    this has been happening to me, I'm running .151 with the BlackBerry Pro v3 Orange 8 icon theme.
    08-18-09 09:28 AM
    i have always muted my phone while on a call by accident. I usuallly just unmute it and carry on with the conversation but recently it wont let me unmute the call. the other options work like speaker and what not. but i have to hangup and call back to unmute it. Could this be a problem caused by the new theme i downloaded? please help
    I had that issue when I started using different themes so it's definately a theme issue. For starters I installed StormLock so accidental key presses are a thing of the past now.,

Prior to that if I had that issue I just used the mute at the top of the phone to unmute. PITA but it worked nonetheless
    08-18-09 09:55 AM
    I'm running .148 and have had this problem no matter what theme I use. I never checked to see if there was a unmute option in the bb menu. Thanks for the tip.
    08-18-09 10:06 AM
    You can always use the top button to unmute the phone calls. It is a theme. I had issues with it among other issues with themes so I got rid of all of them and my mute button works now.
    08-18-09 10:17 AM
    I have always used the button at the top. Unmute on the screen has bever worked for me even with the default theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD