Personal Reviews, Company Reviews, Youtube Reviews, Shipping problems, tons of questions, anticipation, excitement, fear of not getting one etc are making me go crazy. I feel like I'm trying to buy a Ferrari or something you would never think it was just a phone. My head has been spinning this whole week over a cell phone. After about an hour of playing with it I will probably set it down and be like hmm well now what lol. I would love to see what outsiders think about us lol. They would come into this forum and look at us and tell us we all need counseling. Especially those paying retail at the 500-600$ price tag I think most people would rather have a laptop/tv/surround sound etc.

I don't care though I'm excited just like the rest of you guys.
    11-20-08 03:15 PM
    I don't have my storm yet, but I am already addicted to this website.

um.
    11-20-08 03:16 PM

um.
    Agree 100%... I never even owned a BB before and I am addicted
    11-20-08 03:19 PM

um.
    Ditto I find myself reading every post of every thread. I just can't seem to get enough.
    11-20-08 03:20 PM
    haha. yea and im reading all these reviews and stuff and I dont even care because I know I will have a BB myself!!! wooooooo
    11-20-08 03:20 PM
    man o man.. store is openning at 7am ...I so do not feel like waking up @ 5am just to ensure I get one but im addicted.. my gf will shoot me 4 getting out of bed and probably another time for comming back with or with out a phone.
    11-20-08 03:22 PM
    I had a dream about that storm last night, woke up at 4am and couldnt fall back asleep. This just isnt right.
    11-20-08 03:23 PM
    man o man.. store is openning at 7am ...I so do not feel like waking up @ 5am just to ensure I get one but im addicted.. my gf will shoot me 4 getting out of bed and probably another time for comming back with or with out a phone.
    Lol well tell her atleast you aren't sneaking out to be with another girl just a phone
    11-20-08 03:24 PM
    i have always had bb but never came to this site. now with this phone, i am on here all the time. fiance and i actually got in a fight 2 nights in a row cause i was on here while we were in bed.
    11-20-08 03:24 PM
    I had a dream about that storm last night, woke up at 4am and couldnt fall back asleep. This just isnt right.
    Lol yeah that beats me. As long as you wern't having sex with it though then I think the dream is okay. What firmware did you have on the one in your dream was it laggy? lol
    11-20-08 03:25 PM
    tell her you're sneaking out to get a phone so that you can text her more on your state-of-the-art touch screen. or f it, just sneak out.
    11-20-08 03:25 PM
    i have always had bb but never came to this site. now with this phone, i am on here all the time. fiance and i actually got in a fight 2 nights in a row cause i was on here while we were in bed.
    Yeah I've owned a bunch of smart phones before but never joined a community forum like this. The forums I joined was just to figure out how to do something and that was it I never went back. Crackberry is too addicting, I guess that's where they get their name.
    11-20-08 03:27 PM
    Personal Reviews, Company Reviews, Youtube Reviews, Shipping problems, tons of questions, anticipation, excitement, fear of not getting one etc are making me go crazy. I feel like I'm trying to buy a Ferrari or something you would never think it was just a phone. My head has been spinning this whole week over a cell phone. After about an hour of playing with it I will probably set it down and be like hmm well now what lol. I would love to see what outsiders think about us lol. They would come into this forum and look at us and tell us we all need counseling. Especially those paying retail at the 500-600$ price tag I think most people would rather have a laptop/tv/surround sound etc.

Ah, the POWER of marketing. It's a cell phone, that's it, nothing more.
    11-20-08 06:13 PM

um.
    I've been here for 8 days and I'm almost at 200 post. I need to spend more time doing work.
    11-20-08 06:14 PM
    Calm down, its a phone

Enjoy your Storm day guys. I love my Storm. You will be blown away by its beauty and remember, have patience with it. If it fits, its good. If it doesnt fit, then there is always the Bold or the Curve. Happy days
    11-20-08 06:17 PM

haha agreed. i think i had a nightmare about the guy in front of me getting the last one.

my store rep said to me that worst case scenario if they run out is.. that i got to play with it and i can order one right there and theyll have it at my house by monday. so 2 days no bigge.
    11-20-08 06:18 PM

um.
    Ditto for me. Reminds me of TreoCentral when the Treo 600 was coming out, same madness. It's fun though.
    11-20-08 06:18 PM
    go read my review !!! it will make you cream ur pants lol
    11-20-08 06:19 PM
    YES...I'm on the Crack(berry)...there I said it.
    11-20-08 06:21 PM
    I can't wait to use this site when I actually HAVE a BB. So far I have just been tracking the Storm release. There is SO much more to be found on this site. Tips, tricks, software, accessories, etc. I love it.
    11-20-08 06:22 PM
    YES...I'm on the Crack(berry)...there I said it.
    The first step is admitting it to yourself
    11-20-08 06:22 PM

hahahahahahah... couldn't have said it better myself.
    Man... I want the kool-aid...gimme the kool-aid
    11-20-08 06:23 PM

um.
    +1

Sadly, I joined this site because of the STORM too, but I am crackddicted.
    11-20-08 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD