Hey guys. The girl at the verizon store setup my hotmail account on my 9530 and I can receive all those mails perfectly. Today, I decided I wanted to setup my work email as well. I use MS Outlook 2007 on my work PC with a POP3 email server. I went through the email settings and thought I setup everything correctly. I got an activation email and everything. But, when I send a test email from my hotmail or my gmail acct to my work email address, nothing pops up on the Storm. It is in my Outlook inbox on my computer though. Do you think it is just setup wrong? I did everything on the phone, nothing on the blackberry website.
    01-05-09 01:18 PM
    Set up everything as my IT said, went through the "Enterprise Activation" and all confirmed. Worked for a few emails but now nothing. Resent Service books, still no emails.
    01-05-09 01:22 PM
    I work for a small company. I am the only one with a BB here. We don't have a dedicated IT person on site. In fact, I am the one who fixes most computer issues here when the IT guy isn't available.
    01-05-09 01:31 PM
    01-05-09 01:37 PM
    you DONT want enterprise activiation...that is BES. you can either set up your work email via the desktop redirector or set it up via the BIS as is your hotmail account. (or should be)
    Last edited by chelseytx; 01-05-09 at 01:42 PM.
    01-05-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD