i keep wanting to go back to sprint for a few reasons

1. its alot cheaper per month
    2. use the curve until what ever bold type phone they release comes out

i am just sick of this phone.. is anyone else close to going back to someone else?
    02-24-09 12:27 AM
    why dont you just keep the storm and switch to att or t mobile?
    02-24-09 01:01 AM
    the SECOND iPhone goes to Verizon, I'm saying buh bye Storm..
    02-24-09 01:05 AM
    That will never happen!
    02-24-09 01:11 AM
    That will never happen!
    Wanna bet? I dunno if its going to be the 2nd one but...
    02-24-09 02:03 AM
    i am just sick of this phone.. is anyone else close to going back to someone else?
    Then I don't understand the dilemma! Damn! Grow a pair!
    02-24-09 02:11 AM
    Wanna bet? I dunno if its going to be the 2nd one but...
    I think it'll happen eventually...

Hey, I can hope right?

Or at least ATT won't suck as bad then I can move to them lol
    02-24-09 03:22 AM
    I've debated dropping VzW for the iPhone. But I know the second I get all the paperwork done and spend the money, the latest and greatest OS will come out with no bugs at all with upgrades, followed by the app store.
    02-24-09 03:29 AM
    Funny you mentioned the iPhone, I was in a vzw store today to add a regular non-BB line on my family plan for my brother and the rep said that Apple originally offered the iPhone to verizon but verizon turned it down because it couldn't be serviced by verizon. Had to go back to Apple for problems. Don't know if what he said was true but if it is true I can image someone at vzw corporate got chewed out for letting the iPhone go to AT&T.
    02-24-09 03:37 AM
    I've debated dropping VzW for the iPhone. But I know the second I get all the paperwork done and spend the money, the latest and greatest OS will come out with no bugs at all with upgrades, followed by the app store.
    Don't hold your breath!
    02-24-09 06:02 AM
    Funny you mentioned the iPhone, I was in a vzw store today to add a regular non-BB line on my family plan for my brother and the rep said that Apple originally offered the iPhone to verizon but verizon turned it down because it couldn't be serviced by verizon. Had to go back to Apple for problems. Don't know if what he said was true but if it is true I can image someone at vzw corporate got chewed out for letting the iPhone go to AT&T.
    I've figured out a foolproof way to determine if a phone salesman is lying. Look at their lips. If they are moving, they are lying.
    02-24-09 06:07 AM
    Sprint....... Have a nice trip, you get what you pay for.I think you will be back on Verizon before it's all over.
    02-24-09 06:29 AM
    I had an iphone 3g for 6 months. You will be sorry if you make that mistake. so many things you take for granted on your phone will be nothing more than a whisper in your guilty conscience.
    02-24-09 07:23 AM

What makes you so sick of it? Concrete examples/reasons besides those two?
    02-24-09 07:27 AM
    i would imagine the profit margins just weren't their either. att actually loses money every time they sell an iphone. their only hope is that users stick it out through their contract so they can recoup the costs.
    02-24-09 07:42 AM
    i would imagine the profit margins just weren't their either. att actually loses money every time they sell an iphone. their only hope is that users stick it out through their contract so they can recoup the costs.
    It's generally known Apple first approached Verizon to be the exclusive carrier of the iPhone. However, Verizon was unwilling to give Apple as much control as Jobs wanted to retain. AT&T was willing to give up that control so they got the deal.

I'm sure Verizon regrets that decision.
    02-24-09 09:16 AM
    What makes you so sick of it? Concrete examples/reasons besides those two?
    i am over having to click the screen down to type emails

the fact that i have to run a BETA OS for it to be remotely stable is pathetic.

message alerts only work sometimes

it crashes alot, the battery life is horrible, im not too impressed with VZWs network vs Sprint.

over all i really think its the screen clicking that i am sick of.

the phone requires a battery pull every few days
    02-24-09 09:51 AM
    CNET just posted this report:

There have been rumors buzzing around the Internet for some time Apple is secretly preparing a CDMA version of the iPhone, probably headed to Verizon Wireless, and probably by the end of this year. It's no secret Apple has been advertising jobs that require experience in the CDMA wireless standard, which Verizon Wireless and Sprint both use, and is the competing standard to GSM, which AT&T and T-Mobile use, as well as the standard the current iPhone uses.

What's unknown are the exact terms of Apple's deal with AT&T. Neither company will confirm rumors that AT&T's exclusivity ends this year or other rumors that the original deal has been extended to sometime in 2010.

The Web site 9 to 5 Mac offers a few compelling reasons why a non-AT&T iPhone in the near future might be likely, including Apple COO Tim Cook mentioning that the iPhone maker wasn't "married to the one carrier/country model."

In addition, it's known that Verizon was the original preferred carrier for Apple but wouldn't give up the control AT&T eventually did to Steve Jobs.

With Sprint having exclusive rights to the Palm Pre for the year, and T-Mobile's commitment to the G1 and Android, it would make sense that Verizon would push for the iPhone, including giving up distribution to Apple, as AT&T did.

This would give Apple a much larger user base than it currently has, as many people are tied to carriers other than AT&T due to contract restrictions. Eventually it's likely that every major carrier will have the iPhone.
    02-24-09 10:22 AM
    k i dont want an iphone.. i dont know what some ****** started talking about the iphone

this is a blackberry forum. i am debating getting a different blackberry NOT A STUPID POS IPHONE!!!
    02-24-09 10:23 AM
    Wow.... I love my storm, however if you dont love yours switch. I guess its that easy. All that matters is personal prefrence. Alot of people are giving up to soon this phone has a long ways to go but it will get there.
    02-24-09 10:32 AM
    Loudsystem, what os are you using if you don't mind my asking? I agree with you on quite a few things...
    02-24-09 10:36 AM
    its not that easy cause itll cost 175 dollars to leave verizon etc. thats my only issue with breaking the contract and going back to sprint..
    02-24-09 10:39 AM

I didn't read the whole thread, but I read your post cause I'm in exactly this situation, but it sounds like for different reasons. I don't care about the cost. I like the idea of having the newest "most technologically advanced" device on the market, but I just don't think I can deal with this thing's keyboard anymore. And, how long it takes to answer a call when I press the "answer" button!
    02-24-09 10:41 AM
    I don't care about the cost. I like the idea of having the newest "most technologically advanced" device on the market, but I just don't think I can deal with this thing's keyboard anymore. And, how long it takes to answer a call when I press the "answer" button!
    You're still here?
    02-24-09 10:47 AM
    On crackberry? I'm never leaving bud
    02-24-09 10:50 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD