since I'm so displeased with my phone and carrier I'm cancelling my contract anyone know if I can sell the phone before I finish paying off what will no doubt be like a $1000 bill or is the phone tetherd to my account until it's paid off?????... and don't bother replying if your just going to whine about how good the raincloud is or to give it time the iphone has been out for awhile Rim has had more than enough time to step up to the plate this thing is just an embarrasment on Rim's part
    04-01-09 01:09 PM
    Bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    04-01-09 01:11 PM
    Requested this be moved to Rants and Raves section....
    04-01-09 01:12 PM
    hey moviemogul **** off I'm asking a serious question it's not like I'm telling you your mom is fat don't be such a pissy ***** are you really happy with it??
    You need to ask your carrier that question.

I actually am happy with it. I really don't give a crap of what half the morons on this site gripe about. There are some quirks, but it really isn't my life. I recently just had an issue with the app world...trying to figure it out, but it's nothing to whine about like you are.

If you aren't happy with it, get rid of it. No need to have a tantrum.
    04-01-09 01:27 PM
    JAYWRM youve done nothing but get mad at stuff all day. no one told you to buy the phone, you bought it at your own free will, and once you did so, you also chose to live with all the problems that arose! theres not one thing that has EVER come out, that WAS perfect the first time!

JUST TAKE YOU FOR EXAMPLE
    04-01-09 01:31 PM
    since I'm so displeased with my phone and carrier I'm cancelling my contract anyone know if I can sell the phone before I finish paying off what will no doubt be like a $1000 bill or is the phone tetherd to my account until it's paid off?????... and don't bother replying if your just going to whine about how good the raincloud is or to give it time the iphone has been out for awhile Rim has had more than enough time to step up to the plate this thing is just an embarrasment on Rim's part
    The phone will be useless to anyone else until your account is paid off. If you switch to a different phone (like say an old VZW phone you may have) before you cancel, then you could sell it.
    04-01-09 01:32 PM
    No offense, but why would anyone know if YOU can sell your phone "before you finish paying off....."?

It's your phone. You want to sell it to offset fees, well...here's a thought...put the damn thing on ebay/craigslist/whatever and see if anyone wants to buy it. Dont really need to post a "serious" question on a forum for that.

As for your second question - as mentioned, talk to a customer rep. Thats what they get paid to do. Answer questions about your account and billing/cancellation.

And incidentally - if you really want answers to your "serious" questions, perhaps not resorting to imbecilic descriptions of your hardware (i.e. selling my "cloudy") would assist in more serious responses?
    04-01-09 01:34 PM
    Alex, I'll buy a period for $200.

To quote fellow CB member, MrCbr:

I'm having a hard time reading this as anything resembling the english language.

Were you drunk when posting? I am curious.

What are you trying to tell us Lassie? Did Little Timmy fall in the well?! There's a stranger in the hen house?!

What, EXACTLY, does that block of text you posted mean?!

Please help. SO confused.......

Last edited by crackberryfan; 04-01-09 at 01:41 PM.
    04-01-09 01:36 PM
    Too funny...
    04-01-09 08:18 PM
    04-01-09 08:30 PM
    i wish i was clever enough to burn this guy on the internets too... i fail
    04-01-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD