So I just got my replacement storm in the mail 2 days ago and no matter what I delete and it seems less responsive than my first storm. I havnt sent my old one back cause I don't want to be stuck with this phone if its gonna be like this. I'm wondering if anyone might know what the problem is? I have wiped the phone a couple times I have no apps installed except visual voice mail and I can't get my memory above 29mb no matter what I delete! My other phone was at 47mb with all the same settings as my previous device, and I had more apps installed on my old phone. I'm assuming I got a refurb which ticks me off. Should I just send it back and tell them the problem or what do I do here? Thanks in advance.

JB3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 10:50 AM
    I Dont Know What It Is. My Old Storm Was Like Ur Then I Got It Replaced Cause The Screen Died. That One Was Good And No Mem Loss But Then The Phone Had Alot Of Issues. I Replaced It Again And What I Did Was Called Up And Complained And They Sent Me Another One And It Has Been Good. It Def I Think A Combo Of Software Issue And Hardware.
    03-14-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD