I cannot get my email to show up STILL ughh i've never had this problem before with upgrading OS' . SO i 'registered my phone with the wireless network' via the HRT and my email acccts still won't show up..

Am i forgetting a step?
    05-31-09 05:28 PM
    go to email settings > sign in (if u have it set to) > bbmenu > service books > send service books
    05-31-09 06:51 PM
    I signed in and i don't have the option to send service books... WTH does that mean??? Re-Install OS??
    06-01-09 01:35 AM
    I would suggest going to the email setup from the phone. You will notice that the email acct are still there. you can try to edit them and reinsert the password. once done, and phone tells you it successfully updated, resend the service books from the phone (options > advanced options > host routing table> menu: register now) If this doesn't work, you will need to delete the email accts from the email setup, then re-add it/them
    06-01-09 02:06 AM
    Thanks i'll try that right now..
    06-01-09 01:05 PM
    i do NOT have the option to SEND SERVICE BOOKS - What to do now...
    06-01-09 01:45 PM
    When you are on the main screen of the Email Settings, where all of your emails are listed on the screen, press the BB/Menu button, and click on Service Books. Do you not have the Service Book option after pressing the BB/Menu button?

If you do, another screen will come up with a button at the bottom to click to resend them. Do you not have the Service Book option after pressing the BB/Menu button?

If not, you need to log into the BIS site online and resend the service books from there.
    06-01-09 02:31 PM
    Right on that's what i was doing wrong... In previous OS' i was able to send service books from Advanced options > Service Books > Send service books -
    06-01-09 02:34 PM
    Right on that's what i was doing wrong... In previous OS' i was able to send service books from Advanced options > Service Books > Send service books -
    You can still send service books by going to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > BB/Menu button > Register Now... but that doesn't always cover everything... especially email. Sometimes those service books need to be sent right from BIS.
    06-01-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD