The wait is killing me!!!

i am in this forum all day long just waiting for someone to post a way to get a Storm! ha ha ha

it is going to be a long 2 - 3 1/2 weeks!!!!!
    10-14-08 03:54 PM
    playing on my bold thats how
    10-14-08 03:54 PM
    I'll be honest, over these past few weeks I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for this phone. I am absolutely SICK of the whole touchscreen fad. Let me press some damn buttons. Unless I am absolutely stunned by this phone when I test it out in the stores, then I will wait for the Niagara/Bold coming in early 2009 (as I desperately hope).
    10-14-08 04:07 PM
    I have an ugly Voyager and I am about to use my NE2 and get a Curve to hold me over. I just need a firm release date so I don't miss the 30-day replace/return window.
    10-14-08 04:11 PM
    telling myself i'm not due for an upgrade yet and I don't want to pay retail price
    10-14-08 04:11 PM
    LOL Maguistars--I've already gone through the rationalization mode that retail can't be all that bad and I really neeeeed it and more importantly I reallllllly deserve one.

Hype is a wonderful thing!!

Mike
    10-14-08 05:13 PM
    LOL Maguistars--I've already gone through the rationalization mode that retail can't be all that bad and I really neeeeed it and more importantly I reallllllly deserve one.

Hype is a wonderful thing!!

Mike
    you do deserve one!!
    10-14-08 05:20 PM
    well actually so have I, I'm going to end up paying Retail price it seems, since I won't be due for an annual upgrade until late December, this is my reasoning for it.
    1. I missed my bday last year due to food poisoning.
    2. My Bday is coming up and so is X-mas. So it's going to be a Bday gift/Xmas gift to myself!
    3. I'm on my third voyager

I agree with you! I REALLY REALLY deserve one
    10-14-08 05:27 PM
    telling myself i'm not due for an upgrade yet and I don't want to pay retail price
    Retail means nothing to me. I have spent retail on htc 6700's and my pearl so the storm will be way more worth it than any of those. And to the op I'm not really controlling myself just staying in the forums every other minute until the perfect storm manifest itself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 05:27 PM
    i'm just playing with my curve for now! i got my curve just about 5 weeks ago and will be paying full retail price!!!
    this crackberry addiction is going to get me in the poor house!
    10-14-08 05:34 PM
    It has gone from a want to a need for me. I need Docs to Go and a bigger screen for these old tired eyes. I cannot wait to get the Storm. I have a Curve and a iPhone and the Storm will be much better for my work than the iPhone. I will be replacing my Curve with the Storm. Hurry up VZ!!!!!!!!
    10-14-08 05:38 PM
    Here is what I do everyday:

a) pick up my xv6800 and ask myself "why didn't I do the good ol insurance pump fake so I wouldn't have wasted my upgrade?"
    b) turn my xv6800 on and tell myself "although it doesn't function like the old hp ipaq pda i had years ago it still looks like it."
    c) play with my xv6800 and ask myself "why do i need this program to turn this off?" or "why would windows mobile 6 come out and not be able to open office 07 .x files?"
    d) then at the end of the day look at my xv6800 and say "microsoft just keeps dropping the ball."

Now I only hope that the Storm at retail doesn't force me to sell my kidney on the black market.
    10-14-08 05:52 PM
    Yikes, what are kidney's going for these days??
    10-14-08 06:38 PM
    Well my wife is due in 3 weeks (but already starting to dialate (spelling???)) so she could pop bout any day, so thats keeping me a little pre-occupied.

Also I'm telling myself I'm stuck with what I have until after the vzw/alltel merger because I'm not going to pay an etf and have to change numbers...................
    10-14-08 07:34 PM
    Lots and lots of drugs.
    10-14-08 07:37 PM
    Well my wife is due in 3 weeks (but already starting to dialate (spelling???)) so she could pop bout any day, so thats keeping me a little pre-occupied.

Also I'm telling myself I'm stuck with what I have until after the vzw/alltel merger because I'm not going to pay an etf and have to change numbers...................
    You know, you can port your number from one carrier to another. I ported from Alltel to Verizon about 3 years ago. I also did it 3 mos before my contract was done and got the ETF waived.
    10-14-08 07:42 PM
    I'll be honest, over these past few weeks I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for this phone. I am absolutely SICK of the whole touchscreen fad. Let me press some damn buttons. Unless I am absolutely stunned by this phone when I test it out in the stores, then I will wait for the Niagara/Bold coming in early 2009 (as I desperately hope).
    Blah blah blah....................
    Soon as the rekease is announced your ARSE will be the first one in line...
    Pushin shovin;........................
    Some people try and be soooo sanctimonious.....
    10-14-08 07:45 PM
    Soon as the release is announced your above it all ARSE will be the first one in line...
    10-14-08 07:47 PM
    Soon as the release is announced your above it all ARSE will be the first one in line...
    You know, you can port your number from one carrier to another. I ported from Alltel to Verizon about 3 years ago. I also did it 3 mos before my contract was done and got the ETF waived.
    Well my problems are:

1)I have 6 months left so I'll still have to pay some sort of etf
    2)Verizon just started coming into my part of the country so my number is not portable to them right now.
    10-14-08 07:53 PM
    I just realized, the Storm won't do THAT much more than I use my Curve for, just better or faster. so I can use my curve for now, and try to be happy with an already great device
    10-14-08 07:57 PM
    It's easy for me, my ne2 isn't up until 10/09... So I'm trying to figure a way so I won't have to pay full retail till then I don't foresee getting it on the release My sob story about my i760 might work, at least its worth a shot
    10-14-08 08:03 PM
    Reading Soba1's multiple posts.
    10-15-08 09:43 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD