what would be the best way of transferring contacts email and phone# to the new Storm?
    11-25-08 06:08 PM
    desktop manager, backup and restore
    11-25-08 06:09 PM
    Use the Desktop Manager and select Device Switch Manager. Works well, transfers all your contacts and other info.
    11-25-08 06:11 PM
    Use the Desktop Manager and select Device Switch Manager. Works well, transfers all your contacts and other info.
    Totally agree. It'll have your Storm act just like your other BlackBerry.
    11-25-08 06:12 PM
    I have just upgraded from a Curve to a Storm, used the Device Switch Manager and it didn't transfer my contacts. Is there something I need to select or should it be automatic?
    12-27-08 09:42 AM
    do the backup/restore option to create a backup of the contact on the old device. The Switch Device *should* transfer the contacts, but you can use the restore of your backup file for the contacts.
    12-27-08 10:15 AM
    I used google sync for my contacts and calendar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 10:19 AM
    I’ve Storm and using the blackberry desktop manager for transferring my data and its working properly. Firstly you have to install RIM’s blackberry desktop manager software, if you haven’t already. To do so, either inserts the blackberry user tools and then installs the software. The latest version of desktop manager is 4.6 though earlier versions should do the trick, as well.
    Regards,
    Ronnie Williams
    Wireless Phone Gallery: The best source of all cell phone accessories and blackberry accessories.
    09-08-09 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD