I have my storm set up to ask for a password after idle for over 1 hour. The problem with this is when I go to sleep at night, QuickPull will not activate if the phone is locked. Also when I try to change the settings I can not disable the password, any help here?

Thanks in advance.
    02-15-09 09:00 AM
    Not sure about your QuickPull issue.. But I had the same issue with the passwords, make sure you have your memory encryption not set to password (Options --> Memory --> Encryption Mode = Device or None). Also make sure Security --> General Settings --> Content Protection is set to Disabled. That should allow you to select "Disable" for the password.
    02-15-09 09:36 AM
    I have my storm set up to ask for a password after idle for over 1 hour. The problem with this is when I go to sleep at night, QuickPull will not activate if the phone is locked. Also when I try to change the settings I can not disable the password, any help here?

Thanks in advance.
    same thing with me i will let you know if i find a solution
    02-15-09 10:46 AM

Thanks in advance.
    i've noticed if I have memory cleaning set to clean when idel my phone will autolock itself, if i do not set this option it does not autolock...weird
    02-15-09 04:26 PM
    it idles out after 1 hour. Any way I can turn that off so quickpull can do it's job overnight? Obviously I won't be messing with my phone for a period of about 5-7 hours a night, so it will be locked because the longest option is "1 hr". I wanted Quickpull to run at 5:00 AM every morning, that way it will be freshly restarted every day before work / school. Any help here?
    02-15-09 05:40 PM
    the message I get when I wake up in the morning.

"QuickPull cannot activate while locked or holstered. Aborting"

:[
    It has full permissions as well, I thought that might change the outcome.
    02-15-09 05:45 PM
    this post is not a bump.
    02-16-09 06:12 PM
    the message I get when I wake up in the morning.

"QuickPull cannot activate while locked or holstered. Aborting"

:[
    It has full permissions as well, I thought that might change the outcome.
    I got the same error. I like the autolock feature and I don't believe you can disable if for a range of time. I've decided to manually do a quickpull sometime during the day... when I remember to do so.
    02-16-09 06:21 PM
    dang, well that makes that part of the application sort of useless. :[
    02-16-09 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD