i took a 1 minute video on my storm thinking i could send it to a friend. It was taken in normal mode. I then saved it. I tried to send it but will only give me option to send to email. I want to send to another phone. I cannot rerecord the video in mms mode as i cant record the same video again. Is there anyway to send this saved video? Is there a way to change the video from regular format to mms format so i can send it.
    04-12-10 05:21 PM
    You can try to do it as an email to their number (like [email protected]) but if its too big not much else you can do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 06:22 PM
    You need to record the video in MMS mode. Thats the only way i know to send it to a number.
    Open Video Camera - BB Button - options - MMS Mode
    04-12-10 07:37 PM
    i took a 1 minute video on my storm thinking i could send it to a friend. It was taken in normal mode. I then saved it. I tried to send it but will only give me option to send to email. I want to send to another phone. I cannot rerecord the video in mms mode as i cant record the same video again. Is there anyway to send this saved video? Is there a way to change the video from regular format to mms format so i can send it.
    Yes, you can send the video with original format. I assumed you recorded with 3GP format. So quicktime player at PC can view the video without any problem. Here is the free app can send video without size limit. You could download it at http://m.youcats.net/blackberry.html or from BlackBerry App World - YouCast
    04-16-10 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD