I cant seem to make heads or tails on how i choose where stuff goes on my storm.

Another issue I am having is that all my pics and vids show up in DM but when I try and look for them on my Storm, it only shows (pics for example) from one of the folders (device or card)...does that make sense?
    12-28-08 02:14 PM
    Is your Storm still connected to the computer while you're trying to look for the stuff on it? It won't show up until the phone is disconnected from the computer.

And as far as where stuff goes, what are you trying to save?
    12-28-08 02:24 PM
    Is your Storm still connected to the computer while you're trying to look for the stuff on it? It won't show up until the phone is disconnected from the computer.

And as far as where stuff goes, what are you trying to save?
    No it isnt, but I think I figured it out. There is an option under the Bb menu button once you press the folder icon just before you rename the file or save it.

Is there app for better management of media files?
    12-28-08 02:32 PM
    I always enable the mass storage mode which will allow you to see device mem and sd card inseparate drive lettrers. I then put the media files using windows explorer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 02:36 PM
    I always enable the mass storage mode which will allow you to see device mem and sd card inseparate drive lettrers. I then put the media files using windows explorer

Yeah I got mass storage selected.

A little off topic but, will the storm support the new 16gb card?
    12-28-08 02:38 PM
    Yeah I got mass storage selected.

One of the reps at Verizon told me it would. I'm probably going to buy one soon.
    12-28-08 02:52 PM
    One of the reps at Verizon told me it would. I'm probably going to buy one soon.
    SWWEEETTTTT!!!!
    12-28-08 03:16 PM
    Yes the storm does support the 16gb card. One of my friends bought one off of amazon but allowed for me to test it first. It shows up on the device as about 14.7 gb. I tested it for a full 2 days and didn't experience any problems with it before he took it back.

12-28-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD