I recently posted this question and i found out afterwards WHEN it happens and HOW to save.

When you click 'Edit Folder' the folder icon appears on the left, the name of the folder appears to the right, and the keyboard should appear underneath that. I've found that if you hide the keyboard then try to save it wont let you.. BUT if you click where the arrow shows WHILE THE SAVE IS HIGHLIGHTED it will work.

05-19-09 01:56 AM
    Good find. I was going to post this months ago but never knew exactly how to demonstrate what to do. Good job with being creative

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 06:29 AM
    You don't have to hide the keyboard. just highlight the button and click between the keyboard and button and you're good to go.
    05-19-09 06:35 AM
    You guys are geniuses! I've wanted to know how to do this since I got my phone.

I will spread the word!
    05-19-09 06:53 AM
    Nice this is helpful

05-19-09 07:01 AM
    um, u can also hit the top left corner of the button......
    05-19-09 08:18 AM
    First of all, I never said you have to hide the keyboard, that's just when it DOESN'T work for ME on MY phone. Second, I never said clicking the top left part of the button didn't work ON OTHER PHONES. The purpose of my post was to show people how it worked for ME and maybe it would help others.

05-19-09 10:33 AM
    First of all, I never said you have to hide the keyboard, that's just when it DOESN'T work for ME on MY phone. Second, I never said clicking the top left part of the button didn't work ON OTHER PHONES. The purpose of my post was to show people how it worked for ME and maybe it would help others.

Yo. Chill. Were all thankful for your post but we wanted to add a little.

05-19-09 10:42 AM
    Just switch to landscape mode and it will save on the first try everytime.

05-19-09 10:54 AM
    Lovely, trying to figure out the point of this thread, I edited my games folder name and now my the folder icon w/ the joystick is gone. How do I get it back?
    05-19-09 11:10 AM
    I am in debt to you forever for this fantastic find!!!
    05-19-09 12:33 PM
    Lovely, trying to figure out the point of this thread, I edited my games folder name and now my the folder icon w/ the joystick is gone. How do I get it back?
    I think I did the same thing but I'm pretty sure the only way to get it back would be to reset theme defaults

05-19-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD