i was just wondering how does one quickly look up a contact? With my Treo i unlocked it.. then just started typing and it drilled down for me... with this i unlock.. wait for it to figure out what side is up... then hit the green call button, then hit contacts.. and then click on find then start typing.. very difficult while driving.. so i stopped calling people for now while driving.. is there a faster way? or should we say welcome to touchscreen?
    12-13-08 08:29 AM
    i was just wondering how does one quickly look up a contact? With my Treo i unlocked it.. then just started typing and it drilled down for me... with this i unlock.. wait for it to figure out what side is up... then hit the green call button, then hit contacts.. and then click on find then start typing.. very difficult while driving.. so i stopped calling people for now while driving.. is there a faster way? or should we say welcome to touchscreen?
    Gee, I like the fact that you now don't call while driving..
    12-13-08 08:37 AM
    Use the voice dialing. All you have to do is push 1 button and then say call so and so.. At least that's the easiest way I've found.
    12-13-08 08:40 AM
    ok make it when you hit the green button your contacts come up. its in the settings somewhere.
    12-13-08 08:47 AM
    Just hold the greenbutton and contacts come up by default

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 08:59 AM
    my HTC touch had a cool feature, i could hit a button in contacts that would bring up a grid of the alphabet, then I just select a letter and it will filter on that

which i was in the storm theme
    12-13-08 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD