When typing online then going to the "sign up" button or some online button, it won't let me highlight it to press. For instance, when going to try to signup for Facebook, it won't let me hit the "sign up" button. I tried searching but not sure what to search for. It does this on most sites. I've tried changing browser's but doesn't work. I've tried hitting the "enter" button on the keyboard but that doesn't work either. I'm sure this is mentioned somewhere but I couldn't find it.
    03-10-09 08:18 AM
    Did you try it with the arrow cursor?
    03-10-09 08:33 AM
    Maybe try a different browser? I use Opera Mini and find it to be faster and easier than BB browser. There's a bit of a learning curve as its touch sensitive vs click

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 08:44 AM
    sometimes the button is "invisible".. you can either touch the area of the button (dont click the screen). then click the bb menu and click the get link option. if that doesnt work, use the arrow to try and find the actual button, which is usually off to the right a bit in a super small box
    EXAMPLE

[Submit]*

*=denotes area the actual button is

PS. if you dont understand then pm me and i will further explain.
    Last edited by ahern090; 03-10-09 at 08:45 AM. Reason: typo
    03-10-09 08:44 AM
    Cursor wouldn't work, I'm trying to get Opera Mini to work. It got me one screen further but still having problems. Thanks for the info though.
    03-10-09 09:33 AM
    Try tapping the selection, then a second press with click. Took me a while to figure out how to get Amazon working...

03-10-09 09:35 AM
    I've come across a couple of these types of buttons.
    Even though it doesn't highlight or show any indicators when I hover/touch or click, clicking on the button often worked.
    03-10-09 09:36 AM
    I've come across a couple of these types of buttons.
    Even though it doesn't highlight or show any indicators when I hover/touch or click, clicking on the button often worked.
    Same here. I figured that buttons just didn't highlight. When I do it, if my click didn't actually find the button (the reason that the touch/highlight-then-click system works so well) it'll just zoom in making the next attempt a little easier.
    03-10-09 11:00 AM
    Can you get the mouse pointer on the storm like previous BB's with a track ball?
    03-10-09 11:21 AM
    Try to zoom in on the button. I found that really helps with highlighting and selecting buttons online.

03-10-09 11:35 AM
    Awesome thanks for the tip. I will try that out as well. Cheers
    03-10-09 11:38 AM
    zoom and click on. or use cursor.
    03-10-09 11:41 AM
    You might want to try to scroll down to the button to highlight as well. I have not had problems with this on many websites, but some third party apps work in this manner.
    03-10-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD