Everybody makes a big deal about free memory. Blah blah but my free memory is at 0.0kb and its still lighting fast. I'm writing this on my storm an its just as fast as when I have free memory of 58 which is the highest I get and then average about 42-45. So I upgraded to .99 today haven't done a battery pull all day and my memory is the only thing to happen, and its not even a bad thing.

So if someone could explain why if memory is so important, why am I still blazing with none?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by natedizzle775; 02-02-09 at 09:21 PM.
    02-02-09 09:09 PM
    Come back and let us know if you still want to roll around with no available mem when you lose all your texts and call log.

02-02-09 09:14 PM
    Come back and let us know if you still want to roll around with no available mem when you lose all your texts and call log.

Been "rolling" around like this for hours. Ha

02-02-09 09:18 PM
    Been "rolling" around like this for hours. Ha

Good for you. Watch and learn.

02-02-09 09:20 PM
    How could you have zero? How many apps do you have open?
    02-02-09 09:21 PM
    How could you have zero? How many apps do you have open?
    I have none. I go into apps when I need too and go right back out them when I'm done. The only one that would run would be screenlock. But that program is way too light weight to do anything. Its a 2kb size program.

02-02-09 09:26 PM
    Well something isn't right with your phone....0.0 in memory? Come on.
    02-02-09 09:27 PM
    Well that is pretty strange because I have a lot apps installed on mine and my memory is hovering around 40. The main thing about memory is that when it gets to low it starts deleting email, texts, and call log to get more memory.
    02-02-09 09:30 PM
    Well that is pretty strange because I have a lot apps installed on mine and my memory is hovering around 40. The main thing about memory is that when it gets to low it starts deleting email, texts, and call log to get more memory.
    Mine usually hovers at 45. That's why I think its weird. But I'm up to 2.1mb and it hasn't deleted anything yet.

02-02-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD