I got a storm for christmas and in the begining it worked great. Then one day I had noticed that the click had diminished. Its still a good click, but not as good. I want it to click like the dummy models at best buy. So my question is are the newly manufactured Storms ( 2009 and later) of better build quality? Also how is the software on it? On my current storm I haven't done a battery pull in about a week and I still have ~37 mb of app memory left and have never had a crash.
    01-18-09 11:14 AM
    Battery pulls are a good thing to do quite often, as they will speed up your Storm overall. I just got a new replacement storm a couple weeks ago. It clicked perfectly at first, but the bottom of the screen has tightened up. I have basically come to the conclusion that most Storms are like this, and fixes like the buisness card, torx screw, or the new felt pad work perfectly

Also, I dont know what software version you are running, but try installing 4.7.0.86. It is faster and more stable. If .86 doesn't work for you (as it doesn't for some people) try .85, which seems to be more reliable.
    01-18-09 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD