Sorry I couldn't embed it, it wouldn't let me.
    01-17-10 12:13 PM
    Alright well this happened to mine. But what fixed mine was holdin down the power button to turn it off and the screen showed up again. So try that. It worked for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 01:21 PM
    Yeah I could do this for a while for the 2 or 3 days it worked while it was glitchy (after my dad threw it), but after a while when I turned it on it'd just blackscreen. When I reboot I will see my homescreen but as soon as I click it it'll blackscreen.
    01-17-10 01:23 PM
    mine just shows the lil clock spinning and nothing happens afterwards it was just workin fine before i swiched it off last time.
    01-17-10 02:52 PM
    I've had that happen to mine before. I left it without the battery for about a day and when I plugged it back in it worked like new, but that was before this problem.
    01-17-10 03:26 PM
    I have the same problem! Just started happening today but it won't work at all. I've had mine about 8-9 months. Hoping Telus can do something, calling them tomorrow because they are closed already...
    01-17-10 07:56 PM
    I have the same problem! Just started happening today but it won't work at all. I've had mine about 8-9 months. Hoping Telus can do something, calling them tomorrow because they are closed already...
    Eh buddy, they'll send you a new one in a return mailer. Once all your data is transfered over, you send your old one back. Simple as that! Except they messed up my mailing address last week, so my new one ships tomorrow.
    01-17-10 07:59 PM
    Can I switch it in store or am I at the mercy of CanadaPost?
    01-17-10 08:04 PM
    I don't think you can switch it at the store. I'd go check it out, but they shipped mine with Purolator with a Box address. When it got here, they didn't know where to take it so they took it back. There's a purolator depot where I live, they could have just left it there. Plain stupidity.
    01-17-10 08:10 PM
    That is really annoying. Hopefully can get mine fixed tomorrow morning, will post updates but my god living without a BB is pure ****
    01-17-10 08:15 PM
    That is really annoying. Hopefully can get mine fixed tomorrow morning, will post updates but my god living without a BB is pure ****
    Haha, I feel your pain. I have over 30 contacts on BBM that I talk to almost everyday, I've been going through withdrawals without it. They won't fix your Berry, Telus doesn't do that. If it's under warranty, you get a freebie, if it's not, you pay for a new phone.
    01-17-10 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD