How do you copy the pics to your PC?
    06-27-09 03:39 PM
    enable "mass storage mode" > plug in phone > go to "computer" > open media card folder (or the main folder if u put ur pix into the main memory) > "blackberry" > "pictures"
    06-27-09 03:50 PM
    Thanks bud, that did the trick!
    06-27-09 04:16 PM
    Thanks bud, that did the trick!
    yep no problem
    06-27-09 04:17 PM
    Drift you are on top of everything. And I like how easy you explain things

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 07:21 PM
    Drift you are on top of everything. And I like how easy you explain things

lol, ya thanks

i mean, it's so easy, a caveman can do it
    06-27-09 07:50 PM
    i needed that information.....
    06-28-09 01:07 PM
    For some reason when I plug my Storm into my laptop and it picks it up, I cannot see the picture folder. I only see the documents folder and the music folder. Any clues on how to show it? Thank you
    07-05-09 11:32 AM
    They should be there. Are you sure you're storing them on your card? Go to the camera, then menu, options and make sure you have them set to be stored on your storage card...not on device memory.
    07-05-09 12:20 PM
    Is that the same instructions to get video too?
    07-05-09 01:20 PM
    enable "mass storage mode" > plug in phone > go to "computer" > open media card folder (or the main folder if u put ur pix into the main memory) > "blackberry" > "pictures"
    Is that the same instructions to get video too?

yes just follow the instructions from steps 1 - 3 > and change the steps in bold to:
    "blackberry" > "videos"
    07-05-09 02:16 PM
    For some reason when I plug my Storm into my laptop and it picks it up, I cannot see the picture folder. I only see the documents folder and the music folder. Any clues on how to show it? Thank you
    It seems that you computer is recognizing your BB as only a device (MTP) instead of as a drive. Go to Options> Memory> Make sure that Media Card Support is ON, Mass Storage Mode Support is ON and also set Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to Prompt. Now connect your BB to your computer and you should get a prompt on your device asking you if you want to use Mass Storage Mode, say yes and then you should have access to the folders on both drives.

07-05-09 02:37 PM
    Ok i did all that but I think my videos are the wrong format. It's saying windows does not recognize file type.

Heres what im trying to do: I've tried to email some of my videos but, the option was not available for some of them. So now im just trying to get my video's off my phone to my computer. I thought I could do this with the desktop manager. But I guess not.
    Now I've tried this method and the videos arn't in the right format.
    Any Ideas?
    07-05-09 04:18 PM
    Ok i did all that but I think my videos are the wrong format. It's saying windows does not recognize file type.

Heres what im trying to do: I've tried to email some of my videos but, the option was not available for some of them. So now im just trying to get my video's off my phone to my computer. I thought I could do this with the desktop manager. But I guess not.
    Now I've tried this method and the videos arn't in the right format.
    Any Ideas?
    If these are videos that you made with the video camera of the BB, this is a known issue but not as bad as it use to be. It was reported by many that if the videos are ended the wrong way after recording them, sometimes they become corrupt. They may or may not play on the device and also can't always be transferred to play on a computer or another video player. I am one of the lucky few that haven't experienced this problem. The temporary solution was to pause the recording, wait a few seconds and then end the recording session.

07-05-09 05:15 PM
    Yeah I have some video from a concert I went too. They all play fine on my storm. But when I connected my BB to my PC, it said those videos arn't supported. Anyway to convert those videos?

Also how come it gave me the option to email some of the videos and not others?
    07-06-09 11:34 AM
    It's possible that some if your videos are too big to email. I believe there is a 3 meg file limit size.
    07-06-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD