08-31-09 11:12 AM
    were to announce the iphone nano or a new iphone with a better camera, slide out keyboard, better battery, and of course, wifi?

just curious since macworld is around the corner.

FWIW-I will most likely return my phone if a new iphone is announced that just builds on the current 3g one--i love the appstore and don't think i can wait 12 months (yes, a fully developed one like apple offers will take this long (if it ever gets to be as comprehensive))

i just hate att
    I'd switch now if on VZW
    08-31-09 11:30 AM
    Once on graduates high school the iPhone is simply no longer appropriate.
    08-31-09 12:29 PM
    I'm in high school and the iPhone isn't appropriate to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 12:31 PM

this honestly makes 0 sense what so ever. literally none. you have improved the quality of this board w/ that post for sure.
    08-31-09 01:52 PM
    this honestly makes 0 sense what so ever. literally none. you have improved the quality of this board w/ that post for sure.
    he was saying the iphone is a kids toy, mature people use a blackberry. That was his point.
    08-31-09 02:01 PM
    he was saying the iphone is a kids toy, mature people use a blackberry. That was his point.
    Yeah with our amazing "adult" device I can do things like update my Twitter, log onto Facebook, tag photos, upload photos to my Flickr account and purchase the stellar app "Fartin Up a Storm".

In summation, people who call the iPhone a toy are idiots.
    08-31-09 02:05 PM
    My wifes a doc

All her residents use an iphone

Good luck running the lousy epocrates app on the storm

There's no doubt blackberries are great but let's not dismiss the iphone either

Unless u think medical residents are highschoolers.....
    08-31-09 02:38 PM
    app availability has nothing to do with the quality of the device...

remember treos? they sucked donkey balls, and they had exclusive apps for doctors and real estate agents...and they hated every flipping moment they owned 'em, i know because i was the guy that they called to b*tch at when it stopped working...

apple invtested into the app development area, RIM hasn't...eventually that'll even out, the head start won't count for as much eventually.

the main concern is this: does the device do what you need it to do, when you need to do it?

some people have different uses for the device than you, don't judge their ideas based on your preferences. this is why i hate when people ask the "storm vs. iphone" or "storm vs. tour" questions....only someone who knows what you're gonna use it for, and how often can answer that question. ask your friends who know you better than we do, otherwise you're gonna get opinions that are not fully explained as to WHY they feel the way they do...
    08-31-09 03:00 PM
    My wifes a doc

All her residents use an iphone

Good luck running the lousy epocrates app on the storm

There's no doubt blackberries are great but let's not dismiss the iphone either

Unless u think medical residents are highschoolers.....
    Epocrates works fine on my Storm. Epocrates is a limited drug database in the first place. Your wife needs to do a better job of teaching her residents. Maybe she could consult a pharmacist to find better drug resources for them.

In the world of medicine, residents are less than high schoolers. Nothing they do should go without scrutiny.
    08-31-09 03:04 PM
    The app store is an oversized jumble of the same app over and over again. They just replicate and add stupid different features to every other one.

Jesusphone is good at a lot of things ,but theres not really one thing its great at... Well maybe music and video.
    08-31-09 03:55 PM
    The app store is an oversized jumble of the same app over and over again. They just replicate and add stupid different features to every other one.

Jesusphone is good at a lot of things ,but theres not really one thing its great at... Well maybe music and video.
    Yeah I'd say its pretty good at music and video.
    08-31-09 03:59 PM
    Sign me up to jump ship. The Iphone is so much better than the Storm in so many way.
    08-31-09 04:01 PM
    i will never leave the bb for the craptastic iphone i had that peice of crap before i had my bb's

so im all set on the icrap
    08-31-09 04:07 PM
    No way am I going to trade my Storm for an iPhone.. I love my Storm and if you want an iPhone.. Just get a iTouch.. That's what I did and I am very happy now

08-31-09 08:06 PM
    No way am I going to trade my Storm for an iPhone.. I love my Storm and if you want an iPhone.. Just get a iTouch.. That's what I did and I am very happy now

I do have an iPod Touch. It makes me want an iPhone that much more.
    08-31-09 08:27 PM
166 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD