I thought I heard a rummor that there is a way to make the BB Storm Internet Browser like the iPhone/iTouce Internet Browser where you can us your fingers to zoom-in/zoom-out without having to "click"

anyone have any idea of this is valid?
    has this already come out?
    if so, do you know where to get it?
    if not, do you know if it's comming out in a later release?
    if so, do you know where/how to get it?

Thanks,
    Ale
    04-05-09 05:20 PM
    i zoom in by just tapping (not clicking)the screen 2x (quickly) like a double click on a mouse....
    04-05-09 05:21 PM
    i dont think RIM would release this since it's an apple thing..
    04-05-09 05:28 PM
    no pinch to zoom on any device other then the "i" line...
    04-05-09 05:32 PM
    it's a pretty sweet technology, i'm sure they'll release it or an internet browser app will be made available in the near future, i'll keep my ear to the ground until then.

"i zoom in by just tapping (not clicking)the screen 2x (quickly) like a double click on a mouse...."

as do i, but zooming out isn't as easy/convenient.
    04-05-09 05:55 PM
    no pinch to zoom on any device other then the "i" line...
    Stop talking ****.. The LG arena has pinch to zoom and I'm sure there are others

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 06:24 PM
    Ya just double tap the screen. And then hit the back button to zoom out
    04-05-09 06:33 PM
    Apple applied for a patent for gesture technology. I'm sure that apple is going to try to get some money from LG.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 06:35 PM
    I dont think it is that big of a deal. That whole pinch to zoom function really is not something that could make or break a deal....if you need it that bad...well, i think you know what to do
    04-05-09 06:53 PM
    i'm not saying it's suppose to be a "deal breaker," but it would be nice to have in the next version.

i'm sure when automobiles first came out, they didn't say "no cup holder!, that's a deal breaker... i'll keep riding a horse"... but they obviously started making the cars with cup holders because it was in demand.
    04-05-09 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD