If i purchase it on the vzw site??
    ...bet you thought i was gonna say something else...
    But seriously though, will it be a couple days, or a week, assuming i order it the day it is available (based on previous phone releases)??
    11-03-08 01:32 PM
    The same as other phones if it is available you can get it overnight

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 02:25 PM
    definetly within a couple of days at the most. Ive never had a problem with verizon and shipping. But i also never ordered a phone that was in high demand.
    11-03-08 03:02 PM
    definetly within a couple of days at the most. Ive never had a problem with verizon and shipping. But i also never ordered a phone that was in high demand.
    I guess that's what i'm wondering...whether demand for the storm will be high enough to affect the time it takes to arrive...also do they charge extra for overnight or is that just how fast it can arrive sometimes??
    11-03-08 03:28 PM
    Im not to worried about the demand ,ordering from verizon is ordering from one of the warehouses so if there site doesnt say low qty or backordered im not goin to worry. With the shipping i cant remember even choosing a shipping method they just always say 2-3 days arrival. So either i missed a step or they only offer 1 method
    11-03-08 03:34 PM
    well my experience with VZW most anticipate phone launch that has already happened (i.e. voyager) is that they shipped it the day before it was in stores, with overnight shipping so you would get the phone on the day it was release and of course would not have to wait in line at a store!
    11-03-08 03:36 PM
    well my experience with VZW most anticipate phone launch that has already happened (i.e. voyager) is that they shipped it the day before it was in stores, with overnight shipping so you would get the phone on the day it was release and of course would not have to wait in line at a store!
    See that's what i'm talking about...I'm so lazy right now, and thinking of waiting in lines makes me tired...
    11-03-08 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD