I need to replace my storm bezel but when checking from all of the sellers their bezels do not come with key lock and mute button installed, you have to transfer it from the old one or install a new one. But I google how to, there is no instruction at all. Anybody knows how, please help
    Last edited by porto35; 01-19-11 at 03:21 PM.
    01-19-11 03:11 PM
    It can be done and takes some skill but I would not even bother unless you are trying to change to a different color bezel.

You can get a replacement like this: Blackberry Storm 9530 OEM Bezel Housing with Top Cover/Keypad/Bottom Cover. But it says they're out of stock right now.

Or get this: Blackberry 9530 Storm full housing , 9500 Black color. It is a full housing, all black but again, top portion already assembled, and it's new/inexpensive.

Both of these ship from the USA, so fairly quick shipping.

I'm sending you a pm with an offer.
    01-19-11 05:57 PM
    I already asked both of them, the flex cable for key lock and mute are not attached, and not included with housing. I bought 1 already. that is the reason I post my question. Just show me, I can manage to do it or give me the service manual or link for it
    Last edited by porto35; 01-20-11 at 04:56 AM.
    01-20-11 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD