hi i have a unlocked Storm with T-Mobile and after doing some research i found that the .075 is the only known OS to support the browser for T-Mobile.. I am able to access internet on my phone from the applications such as facebook and gmail.. but if i try to enter the browser then the "EDGE" goes to "edge" and the only way to get my services back is to turn off the radio..

So if somebody can please help me downgrade.. i already downloaded the file and ran the .exe and connected my phone to pc and went to update the software but the desktop manager says that i dont need a software update...
    08-15-09 03:42 PM
    You don't need to downgrade. The EDGE/edge is an issue but you try using T-mos APN settings?
    08-15-09 03:43 PM
    yea i have tried to use the APN settings and all but still no go.. i was doing some research on this site and i came along the below post.. on post # 13 it shows that the guy has no problems with it and is working and put the way he did it.. but its no go for me because i dont know how to downgrade it...

forums.crackberry.com/f86/unlocked-storm-tmobile-apn-settings-question-281263/

sorry since i dont have 10 post i cant put it as a link
    08-15-09 04:03 PM
    dont downgrade to .075 that softwear sucks you might hate the phone if you go back to that sofwear.
    08-15-09 04:09 PM
    well i dont really see much of another option.. if i dont downgrade then i dont get my internet and some apps to work.. lol.. I dont know what i should i do.. I would just like to get my BIS to work... I can not set up my email accts if i dont get this to work
    08-15-09 04:14 PM
    well i dont really see much of another option.. if i dont downgrade then i dont get my internet and some apps to work.. lol.. I dont know what i should i do.. I would just like to get my BIS to work... I can not set up my email accts if i dont get this to work
    Keep searching for an alternate answer. I agree with the previous poster .75 is not the way to go.
    08-15-09 04:18 PM
    dont downgrade to .075 that softwear sucks you might hate the phone if you go back to that sofwear.
    Omg I know that one was so terrible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 06:52 PM
    But it is still the most GSM friendly OS. Here is what you need.
    http://www.crackberry.com/how-downgr...erating-system
    08-15-09 07:00 PM
    Keep searching for an alternate answer. I agree with the previous poster .75 is not the way to go.
    Omg I know that one was so terrible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm using it now and actually thinks its great. EDGE is very consistent and everything is working fine.
    08-15-09 08:39 PM
    You'd shriek in joy if exposed to .148 or .151
    08-16-09 03:50 AM
    can you not just use .151 and swap the radio?
    08-16-09 05:14 AM
    I don't belive this, T-Mo browser only work with .75 OS?

Someone pls help this guy to see the light of day .....

I really want to hear what a T-Mo guy to say ....
    08-18-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD