I can't believe no one and I mean NO ONE has tried to find a way to reboot this thing. I'm not one to love battery pulls and like my 3 finger salute better on my 8830. How will this be done if the keyboard will not register more then one click at a time. Will it let you highlight ALT+SHIFT and then highlight and click on DEL? CX, we need some feedback on this. Poping the cover open on any phone is anoying and I keep from doing it on my 8830 as much as possible because it can easily become "too loose" to fit after you do it too many times. Just poor design on the 8830 I think, but that's besides the point here.

How can this be done quickly and efficiently on the Storm? I want to know!
    10-25-08 05:19 PM
    maybe theres a hard reset pinhole button somewhere or soemthing like that, is it not in the manual?
    10-25-08 05:52 PM
    maybe theres a hard reset pinhole button somewhere or soemthing like that, is it not in the manual?
    You'd end up with a lot of people breaking the microphone on the device that way since on most devices now there is just a pinhole for the microphone.
    10-25-08 05:56 PM
    You would think they would have enabled a new shortcut which doesn't need to utilize the keyboard.
    10-25-08 06:01 PM
    Why not a turn off option much like windows, where the screen would say turn off or reboot
    10-25-08 06:17 PM
    For that matter, how does one turn it on? I don't recall any mention of a power button. Does it just fire itself up the minute a charged battery is put in?
    10-25-08 08:22 PM
    ^^^ Yeah, basically. All BBs are like that. There really is no power off for a BB. Sure, it "turn off", but that's not really a full power off. That's why you have to reboot it or pull its battery to reset it.

It's like a Terminator I tell ya!!!
    10-25-08 09:15 PM
    It's like a Terminator I tell ya!!!
    Or dee govenah of Kalley-forn-eeah
    10-25-08 09:21 PM
    For that matter, how does one turn it on? I don't recall any mention of a power button. Does it just fire itself up the minute a charged battery is put in?

Power button will still be the Red hang up button.
    10-25-08 09:26 PM
    But seriously, back on topic - how DO you reboot it, short of a battery pull?
    10-25-08 09:29 PM
    soft reset lol
    10-25-08 09:41 PM
    It might not even have a soft reset option, like the pearls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 09:53 PM
    soft reset lol
    That app BLOWS!
    10-25-08 09:53 PM
    That app BLOWS!

Well you got me stumped... I have looked al over the place and thru my Storm info and cant find anything..hmmmmmm

I will have to place some calls to my VZW buddies and see what I can find out.....

Wonder if we should try asking on the Blackberry support forum? Maybe they will have info?
    10-25-08 10:01 PM
    CX needs to answer this one. Supposedly, there's a way...
    10-25-08 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD