Once downloaded how do you activate storm lock?
    01-14-09 04:04 PM
    Is "Storm Lock" an app? If not, then just hit the top left of your phone and it will lock. Do the same to unlock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 04:19 PM
    from the Home Options Icon:

Options\Storm Lock
    01-14-09 04:29 PM
    StormLock is not free and does not have a trial period. Once you download it, you need to pay for it here. Its $2.

Once you pay for it & get the code: Options/StormLock
    Enter the code there & it'll enable. Save the code! You seem to have to reenter it each time you upgrade the OS.
    01-14-09 04:38 PM
    Will it lock it in portrait? I'd love that as part of the application.
    01-14-09 04:51 PM
    Will it lock it in portrait? I'd love that as part of the application.
    StormLock is an app which locks the phone screen within a few seconds of making or receiving a phone call so your face, when making contact with the screen doesn't mute the phonecall or press the speakerkey.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/te...rmlock-129192/
    01-14-09 05:49 PM
    Scott, make sure you are not downloading the zip file on email reply that stormlock sent you.

After that option, stormlock, enable and save.
    01-14-09 07:54 PM
    StormLock is not free and does not have a trial period. Once you download it, you need to pay for it here. Its $2.

Once you pay for it & get the code: Options/StormLock
    Enter the code there & it'll enable. Save the code! You seem to have to reenter it each time you upgrade the OS.
    They raised the price today to $2.95 from $1.95. Price doesn't matter on this baby. I bought it this morning (before the price increase) and it is perfect. I had to swap out my phone today (radio would not turn back on at all) and Zaventh.net support was 'Johnny On The Spot' with getting me a new activation code for the new handset.

Awesome product. Too bad RIM didn't put that one in the OS...
    01-14-09 09:39 PM
    I paid and downloaded stormlock on my phone. I can't seem to find out how to register it. Can someone please help me? I click on options and then stormlock and there is nothing to do to register it.
    01-19-09 01:01 PM
    once you download the program you should be able to go to options then click on the stormlock and then you register it and enable it just have the code number that they give you once you buy the program to register
    01-19-09 01:32 PM
    i do that but there is no register button or anything that says registration, i have the code and everything.
    01-19-09 02:55 PM
    StormLock is an app which locks the phone screen within a few seconds of making or receiving a phone call so your face, when making contact with the screen doesn't mute the phonecall or press the speakerkey.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/te...rmlock-129192/
    Nice. I guess I can look it up, but it would also be nice if the backlight would turn off as the phone gets near your face and vice versa.
    01-19-09 03:03 PM
    Why pay for it when there's a free screen lock out there for phone calls already...

Talk Lock

TalkLock™ (BETA) Touch Screen Lock for BlackBerry� Storm™
    01-19-09 03:16 PM
    Why pay for it when there's a free screen lock out there for phone calls already...

Talk Lock

TalkLock� (BETA) Touch Screen Lock for BlackBerry� Storm�
    I've had both. I prefer StormLock.
    01-19-09 04:34 PM
    I've had both. I prefer StormLock.
    Why? What's the diff.?
    I like Free over pay that does the same thing...
    01-19-09 04:54 PM
    when I go to options and then stormlock there is no way for me to register, am i doing something wrong?
    01-22-09 04:37 PM
    Why? What's the diff.?
    I like Free over pay that does the same thing...
    Maybe ... IMO, you get what you pay for.
    01-22-09 05:54 PM
    heres a ? what if i dont have the silly code when i update to 90 how do i reinstall stormlock i love it works great
    01-22-09 06:05 PM
    when this is bought from stormlock is the app sent ota to the device. i have paid twice for the app from stormlock and have yet to have an e mail or sms sent to download ota
    01-24-09 06:18 AM
    **** HELP ****

I am having the same issue. I can see the StormLock in my applications and It's not letting me do anything past that, there is no registration button, I am stuck, and although BBS has a great speaker phone, I need to activate this storm lock some how... Please help
    02-18-09 12:40 AM
    1. Go to Options > StormLock on your device.
    2. Press the button to 'Register Now'.
    3. Enter the registration code from your order e-mail.
    4. Escape from the StormLock options and go back into them. Your status should now say 'Registered' and the Enabled checkbox should be checked. That's it!

If at any time you would like to disable StormLock, simply uncheck the Enabled box and save.
    02-25-09 01:22 PM
    How does the Storm NOT come with this app. Same as vibrate and ring. Plhhhhhhhhhh
    08-29-09 06:06 PM
    It's not free anymore at the link you gave to the Talk Lock
    09-10-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD