Thanks in advanced

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 06:43 AM
    ??????????????
    11-30-08 09:57 AM
    To delete the program, highlight the VCast icon. Then press the menu key and click "delete".
    If you just want to get rid of the icon, but keep the VCast program. Highlight the VCast icon, press the menu key and click "Hide" (make sure the "Show All" option is not checked).
    11-30-08 10:09 AM
    I notice that after updating the delete option is not there for Vcast.
    11-30-08 10:18 AM
    New OS is very smooth, but I just came into the forums to find out the same thing. The Vcast icon doesn't have an option to delete it. It is not located in the applications. It appears at the moment that the only option is to hide the icon.
    11-30-08 10:25 AM
    There was not a delete option for VCast under Applications, but when I highlighted the actual Vcast icon and hit the BB button, Delete IS an option. Deleted it just no with no problem what-so-ever. (Delete required restart, so I know it was removing the whole program, not just the icon)
    11-30-08 10:28 AM
    That option no longe shows up after you update to the newer OS.
    11-30-08 10:30 AM
    OK, I hid the VCAST icon...but now I want it to re-appear so I can truly delete the APP. How do I un-hide? Even when I select "Show All" from the BB menu (while in Applications), the VCast icon doesn't reappear. I noticed it doesn't show up on my list of installed apps either (under Options/Advanced/Applications). So is it really gone from my device?

New OS is very smooth, but I just came into the forums to find out the same thing. The Vcast icon doesn't have an option to delete it. It is not located in the applications. It appears at the moment that the only option is to hide the icon.
    11-30-08 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD