hello there im new to my blackberry storm 9530 and i was just wondering how i could transfer the videos that i recorded with my blackberry to my computer??? Thanks
    03-12-09 04:13 PM
    Easiest way would be to email them to yourself. Otherwise, if you have saved them to the memory card, you connect the phone to your computer and use mass storage mode, you can copy and paste them from the memory card.
    03-12-09 04:22 PM
    Easiest way would be to email them to yourself. Otherwise, if you have saved them to the memory card, you connect the phone to your computer and use mass storage mode, you can copy and paste them from the memory card.
    sorry for the stupid question but how do i use mass storage mode?
    03-12-09 04:48 PM
    I am able to get the video onto my laptop but I can't get it to play properly. I have the audio but no picture. Is there a special codec or special player that I need?
    03-12-09 06:02 PM
    To turn on mass storage mode go to options from the main bb menu and go into the memory section. I have my mass storage set to on, but to prompt when connected to the computer.
    Then when you connect the phone it will ask you if you want to enter mass storage and if you click yes you can access the files located on your memory card.
    Good luck. Did you try to email the video to yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 08:10 PM
    Scott66. Load quick time. This should work for you.

03-12-09 09:22 PM
    To turn on mass storage mode go to options from the main bb menu and go into the memory section. I have my mass storage set to on, but to prompt when connected to the computer.
    Then when you connect the phone it will ask you if you want to enter mass storage and if you click yes you can access the files located on your memory card.
    Good luck. Did you try to email the video to yourself.

yes but said file size exceeded
    03-13-09 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD