Is there anyway i can add friends and family BirthDays to my calander and set a reminder.

I tried doing it but the way I did it will only allow for the current year only and I have to set a specific time. Is there a way so I can set the Bday for all years to come instead of current year?
    09-16-09 08:46 PM
    Go into your contacts and edit...then set their Bday. That should make a calender entry also for it then
    09-16-09 08:51 PM
    Go to calendar. Add the birthdate. Then check "all day event." Scroll to the bottom and choose "Recurrence" and choose "annually." I set mine NOT to have an alarm since I don't want it going off at midnight. Mine show up in each year (past, present, and future). I do the same thing for holidays and set the holidays where the date changes (like Thanksgiving, Labor and Memorial Day, etc.) each year to a "relative date" (ie: the 4th Thursday of the month) so it stays correct for each year. Setting the information in contacts is good, but I have many birthdays in my calendar that I don't have specific contacts for (my nieces and nephews who live with their parents, etc.) This way, it's not tied to my contact list.
    09-16-09 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD