Say I have a funny voice note that I want to make a ringtone or alert sound. i.e. a fart. But the voicenote needs to be trimmed because it may have a little fuzz at the start or end of the recording. How do I sent it to my cpu. I have tried emailing myself the note but it cannot be opened.
    02-13-09 04:54 PM
    Say I have a funny voice note that I want to make a ringtone or alert sound. i.e. a fart. But the voicenote needs to be trimmed because it may have a little fuzz at the start or end of the recording. How do I sent it to my cpu. I have tried emailing myself the note but it cannot be opened.
    I think you can copy or drag it from the folder when the phone is hooked up through the USB, then you might have to convert it from .mld(I think) to a .wmv file....I would believe so...
    02-13-09 05:05 PM
    hmm ok. maybe some kind of converter would help
    02-13-09 05:10 PM
    I just tried this with a voie note I had. Highlight the voice note> press the BB button> select send as email> after sending it to your email, open and download it to a file. I used My Music> I selected the voice note file and had to search for a program. I selected Windows Media Player. It opened fine.
    02-13-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD