I recorded a video using the storm video camera and for some reason it will not let me send it to another BB user. is there a way to do this? thanks for your help.
    01-29-09 10:35 AM
    Use the MMS feature. This is Multi Media. Choose send video from the pop up box.
    01-29-09 11:20 AM
    Thanks. The only thing is a 18 second video is too big to send. Thanks again for helping.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 11:36 AM
    Maybe try using BBM? Not sure if there is a file limit for that though. Just email it to them?
    01-29-09 11:47 AM
    people tell me that only the audio comes thru
    01-31-09 01:32 AM
    Maybe try using BBM? Not sure if there is a file limit for that though. Just email it to them?
    yeaa there's a file limit . idk what it is but i know there is one . lol but i guess the OP can give it a try nd find out
    01-31-09 02:14 AM
    I think if you send it to their bb email its more stable and you can send bigger files. I usually do MMS through email, it seems to work better.
    01-31-09 02:38 AM
    Email is definitely the best way to do it. That is how my wife and I send videos of our son all the time. Smaller video files can be sent thru mms but you will need to change the setting of quality to mms not the normal setting and it is only short clips

01-31-09 02:46 AM
    I always mail it with my gmail I have set up on the phone. Not the gmail app.

Last edited by dracus; 01-31-09 at 03:57 AM.
    01-31-09 03:54 AM
    Email is definitely the best way to do it. That is how my wife and I send videos of our son all the time. Smaller video files can be sent thru mms but you will need to change the setting of quality to mms not the normal setting and it is only short clips

jimw102602,

Here ia a free app which allows you to send video without file size limit. You can record video or take photo with highest quality as you want to. The app will delivery it to your wife's BB without losing a bit with push technology. In other hand, email requires you to click to download the attachment. And email attachment has limit too. Here is the app

YouCast for Blackberry

With this app, you can send/receive video to/from your wife's BB instantly. The push activation application based on Wireless SMS or email. It supports parallel, scheduled, segmented upload and download with CRC checksum with efficient network bandwidth utilization.

To download, point your bb browser to m.youcast.net/blackberry.html
    Product detail at http://www.youcast.net/
    10-19-09 03:42 PM
    I have had this app for a month and very happy with it...
    10-20-09 02:56 PM
    In the video camera go to options and under video format choose mms mode. Then the video you take will be of a better size suitable for messaging
    10-20-09 04:07 PM
    In the video camera go to options and under video format choose mms mode. Then the video you take will be of a better size suitable for messaging
    Yes, this will reduce the file size by losing the video quality in order to be sent by MMS. The beauty of YouCast is that NO NEED to do that. You can send 30MB, 100MB, 300MB video. Is it cool
    10-22-09 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD