I recently purchased the Storm 9530 and loaded some music on to it. I loaded some live concert music from CD but when I play it back on the Storm, there is a short pause between the songs. It's quite annoying to listen to a live concert and then hear a short 2-3 second pause between songs. Does anyone know how to fix this so the songs flow together without the pause? Thanks for your help!
    01-23-09 05:57 PM
    the gaps are actually part of the mp3, nothing to do with the storm.

your going to have to get a audio editor to trim the beginning/ends of the songs, or if you can find a tool that will batch do it for you.
    01-23-09 06:09 PM
    that's odd. I didn't have to do that when I put the same music on my Dell Digital Jukebox (mp3 player) or when I transfered it to my computer. It plays well on those.
    01-23-09 06:44 PM
    The Storm OS currently has a pause in between mp3's. Yes I know, annoying, but there is hope. It's been about 505% in the posts regarding I think it was .90 OS beta release, but it seems for some that pause has been removed. So, unfortunitly we have to wait, but the good news is, it will probably go away.
    01-23-09 07:08 PM
    Custom patch cords for the board and a gift for the sound person?

Q Ever wonder why sound people test mikes with "test, 1, 2, test"?

A Working stagehands lift on 3.

01-23-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD