I just got the Storm a few days ago from Verizon. Does that mean I have the most up to date version of the Storm updates? .90? How do I know this?? Thanks~!
    01-30-09 06:24 PM
    Options>About . Its the third line from the top. hope that helps
    01-30-09 06:26 PM
    Options>About . Its the third line from the top. hope that helps
    Oooh, I think I only have .75 Should I upgrade?
    01-30-09 06:28 PM
    Any other OS besides .75 is not an official release. If you change the OS, you do so at your own risk.
    01-30-09 06:33 PM
    When i click the blackberry button to get the menu where "options" is available, I don't get any menu line called "about".... help?
    01-30-09 07:31 PM
    When i click the blackberry button to get the menu where "options" is available, I don't get any menu line called "about".... help?
    You'll want to find the icon for "Options" on your home screen, which is different from the Options in the context menu you can get to by clicking the BB button. It may be in a folder, I can't remember what the default is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 07:48 PM
    I just got the Storm a few days ago from Verizon. Does that mean I have the most up to date version of the Storm updates? .90? How do I know this?? Thanks~!
    Use the thing for a while to see if you like the way it is. then you can think about upgrading you OS. If you upgrade to an OS that is not an official OS you do so at your own risk. but hey it can be fun. Go to the OS portion of the forum and see how many have problems with different OS's. Get to know your Storm before you start playing and you'll appreciate the phone a lot more.

George
    01-30-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD