I've added some music files and videos but want to make sure they are going to my memory card. I thought I read where you can install things straight to the phone and not memory card, but I'd rather just use my memory card.
    01-03-09 01:14 PM
    When you're saving media it gives you the option to save to device or memory card. Make sure before you select save, it says it's saving to the card.
    01-03-09 01:16 PM
    When you're saving media it gives you the option to save to device or memory card. Make sure before you select save, it says it's saving to the card.
    thanks. anyway to check after it has been saved already?
    01-03-09 01:18 PM
    turn on mass storage mode when you connect to your pc.

both the device memory (on baord flash mem) and sd card will show up as usb drives on your computer when you connect your blackberry. you can move the files around as you would any files in windows files system
    01-03-09 01:21 PM
    You can check the Properties of whatever it is you've saved and it'll show the path of where it's at.
    01-03-09 01:21 PM
    turn on mass storage mode when you connect to your pc.

both the device memory (on baord flash mem) and sd card will show up as usb drives on your computer when you connect your blackberry. you can move the files around as you would any files in windows files system
    gotcha. one last question. which is which? Which one is blackberry1 and blackberry2?

thanks for all the help!
    01-03-09 01:25 PM
    One with system folder is the device mem. The other is the SD card.
    01-15-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD