I was installing my upgrade this morning, but first it made me free up sme memory. so I deleted BB maps, not thinking that weather bug needs it for it's program. does anyone know where an ota link would be for BB maps. Thanks
    Last edited by pkcable; 06-02-09 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Made title more descriptive
    06-02-09 07:53 AM
    There's not an OTA link for BBMaps. (Well, there is, but it's only for obsolete OS versions.) For current OS versions, BBMaps is installed as an OS module. If you have your OS installed on a PC, run DM and the App Loader will let you reinstall BBMaps. If you don't have your OS installed on a PC, you'll have to do that first.
    06-02-09 08:09 AM
    Remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    06-02-09 08:13 AM
    Open the DM, open App Loader, click Start, once it loads make sure there is a check next to BB Maps, click Next then Finish.
    06-02-09 10:30 AM
    Thanks guys
    06-02-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD