the vibration on my storm is very weak cant even tell when it does. Is there a way or an app that will increase this. Also how do you increase your signal strength?
    05-05-09 11:11 PM
    the only way is to get it to vibrate more...
    you can't get it to vibrate harder...
    05-05-09 11:17 PM
    thats what she said...
    05-05-09 11:21 PM
    you mean that's what HE said... because the women on the avatar is just my wife... her name is Angelina Jolie
    05-05-09 11:33 PM
    Tape it to your face
    I recommend berry buzz doesn't affect the vibrate but if your led us semi visable often then it will greatly decrease the amount of missed alters

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 01:51 AM
    I have changed my Phone notification to set the vibrate to Short, Count 10 and In Holster Only.

I activate the Vibrate Only profile. Now when I receive a phone call, the phone vibrates once then immediatly sends the call to my voicemail. I don't get time to pull the phone out of the holster and answer it.

Any ideas why this is happening?
    05-06-09 05:22 AM
    the vibration on my storm is very weak cant even tell when it does. Is there a way or an app that will increase this. Also how do you increase your signal strength?
    I don't think there's a way to increase signal strength since its determined by how far you're away from the cell towers.
    05-06-09 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD