I got my contacts backed up from another phone and I want to import them onto my BlackBerry. Thanks
    02-19-09 12:18 AM
    I got my contacts backed up from another phone and I want to import them onto my BlackBerry. Thanks
    Hello, I would use microsoft outlook.
    1. Go to file then select IMPORT AND EXPORT.
    2. Then Select Import from anothter program or file.
    3. Then select comma separated values (windows).
    4. Then click browse. To locate the files location. (Such as a thumb drive or memory stick) and import the contacts. O make sure you check off all those fields like first name last name, etc.
    5. sync your Blackberry with DM. and your done.
    02-19-09 01:12 AM
    Hello, I would use microsoft outlook.
    1. Go to file then select IMPORT AND EXPORT.
    2. Then Select Import from anothter program or file.
    3. Then select comma separated values (windows).
    4. Then click browse. To locate the files location. (Such as a thumb drive or memory stick) and import the contacts. O make sure you check off all those fields like first name last name, etc.
    5. sync your Blackberry with DM. and your done.
    Ok I got my contacts backed up to csv file? I tryed Using DM, didnt work?
    02-19-09 01:26 AM
    i dont believe DM can import a csv file. Like Joeberry9530 mentioned follow his steps use Microsoft outlook to import your contacts there then you should have your phone sync to outlook through desk top manager
    02-19-09 01:46 AM
    i dont believe DM can import a csv file. Like Joeberry9530 mentioned follow his steps use Microsoft outlook to import your contacts there then you should have your phone sync to outlook through desk top manager
    Ok for some reason, it is not working? Can I email the csv file to you, My outlook is messed up! Thanks
    02-19-09 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD