hi everyone got a simple question really well at least i hope it is
    Ive noticed some peoples storms only have one row of icons on their main screen so their background wallpaper shows more.
    How do i go about doing that? thanks
    01-28-09 02:56 PM
    Press your blackberry menu and choose options and in the middle you will see a place that says "Set Homescreen Layout" chose 1 row click on Blackberry button and chose save.

Also try using the search function you will be able to find the answer this question and many others here.

Welcome to crackberry forums!!
    01-28-09 02:59 PM
    When on the main screen press the BB button > Options > and select one row,
    01-28-09 03:00 PM
    great thank you
    01-28-09 03:01 PM
    Is there no way to put this back as an option now that I have upgrades to OS 5.0??? I found the grid options under accessibility, but nothing gets me to only having one row on the home screen like I did before I updated.
    10-26-09 08:57 PM
    Is there no way to put this back as an option now that I have upgrades to OS 5.0??? I found the grid options under accessibility, but nothing gets me to only having one row on the home screen like I did before I updated.
    I find it in the same spot I always have - press the BB button twice, then select Options.
    10-26-09 09:29 PM
    Ok thanx! I didn't remember this double press option from before and I was going to the actual options screen and I of course couldn't find it anywhere.
    10-26-09 09:33 PM
    Jeez, no wonder this forum gets so flooded with inane posts. Does noone read the manual anymore or try to figure it out???
    10-26-09 09:36 PM
    it is different from 4.7. You still go to the options screen. When you see 2 rows you click on the two rows and then another option screen will come up.
    10-26-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD