Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How do i get one row of icons on my main screen?

hi everyone got a simple question really well at least i hope it is
    Ive noticed some peoples storms only have one row of icons on their main screen so their background wallpaper shows more.
    How do i go about doing that? thanks
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    573 Global Posts
    PIN
    request it

Press your blackberry menu and choose options and in the middle you will see a place that says "Set Homescreen Layout" chose 1 row click on Blackberry button and chose save.

Also try using the search function you will be able to find the answer this question and many others here.

Welcome to crackberry forums!!
    We the unwilling led by the unqualified for so long with so little we now attempt the impossible with nothing.

Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

"The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by observing its prisoners." Dostevsky said that... after doin' a little time.
    CrackBerry User

When on the main screen press the BB button > Options > and select one row,
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

great thank you
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    242464C5

Is there no way to put this back as an option now that I have upgrades to OS 5.0??? I found the grid options under accessibility, but nothing gets me to only having one row on the home screen like I did before I updated.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    170 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by msjones2u View Post
    Is there no way to put this back as an option now that I have upgrades to OS 5.0??? I found the grid options under accessibility, but nothing gets me to only having one row on the home screen like I did before I updated.
    I find it in the same spot I always have - press the BB button twice, then select Options.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    242464C5

Ok thanx! I didn't remember this double press option from before and I was going to the actual options screen and I of course couldn't find it anywhere.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Jeez, no wonder this forum gets so flooded with inane posts. Does noone read the manual anymore or try to figure it out???
    CrackBerry User

it is different from 4.7. You still go to the options screen. When you see 2 rows you click on the two rows and then another option screen will come up.