I just put it on the storm and it is great. Twenty minutes later I have to do a battery pull and I can't get the thing off! It had directions with how to put it on....but not off. I will have to man handle this and break it off if there is no trick. Thanks in advance.
    01-20-09 02:35 PM
    Just grab an open area and pull it apart

Or you can just download QuickPull/SoftReset so you wont have to go through this again.
    01-20-09 02:52 PM
    OR look @ the directions and follow them in reverse???
    01-20-09 03:09 PM
    Ripping it apart at the micro usb opening is the least difficult. The good news is, the more you take it off and put it on, the less pressure you need to use to remove it.
    01-20-09 03:24 PM
    i had to use a lot of force to get my "Hard Touch Soft Case" from Seidio off on my old Curve 8330. They do come off, they just stay on there snug to prevent damage if you drop it.
    01-20-09 03:35 PM
    Be careful, mine broke the little clip things that hold it together. Happened on the third time I took it apart. Won't order another one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 03:55 PM
    I just don't like putting pressure on the phone itself to get this plastic off. And for the money they charge why didn't they put felt on the top piece.
    01-20-09 09:26 PM
    Sorry to hear about your problem but thanks for the heads up. I was thinking about purchasing this case but now I won't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 09:37 PM
    I removed my case about 10 times and nothing has happened. Just because one person had bad experience is enough to not purchase?
    01-20-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD