hey guys i was wondering if there is a way to get free themes for my blackberry. i just got it today and i love it. i was wondering if there is any website that you can download free themes for your storm off of.
    and help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-10-09 04:12 PM
    i dont think any new themes are out for the storm....
    01-10-09 04:16 PM
    ohh well thanks anyway.
    01-10-09 04:24 PM
    yeah themes will be coming out, i don't think RIM publicly released the SDK to people. so once that happens, tons of applications will come rushing in as well as themes and such
    01-10-09 04:38 PM
    You do a search for storm themes and find them there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 05:00 PM
    Be just a little bit careful with themes. They can have bugs just like any other application. I have had them where they crash the phone. I now pay for my themes and get support when I need it.
    01-10-09 05:05 PM
    You do a search for storm themes and find them there
    No you can't. Plazmic 4.7 is not out yet, so that means no Storm themes are developed. Until that happens, we're outta luck. See the stickied thread here for discussion.
    01-10-09 05:30 PM
    No you can't. Plazmic 4.7 is not out yet, so that means no Storm themes are developed. Until that happens, we're outta luck. See the stickied thread here for discussion.
    I believe what xfire was trying to say was if you do a search you will find the multiple threads that talks about themes not being available currently and that Plazmic has not been released at all. I could be wrong but that is the way I interpreted what he was saying.
    01-10-09 05:48 PM
    While a theme package would be nice you can download and set any image as your wallpaper, any sound as your ringtone(s), any font in the options. Build your own until the free ones arrive.
    01-10-09 06:10 PM
    Just go to Zedge | Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, videos and games for your cell phone - Free your phone! for now to satisfy your wallpaper needs. You can send the wallpaper links to yourself via SMS; just make sure you select your Storm as the device prior to searching. Another thing; when you download them, they will show white borders on the sides. Have no fear though; they will fit perfectly.
    01-10-09 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD