I have run a couple of searches and read the online manual, but I cannot find an answer to my question:

Non-BES setup. When I am entering contact info, I cannot figure out how to enter second or third e-mail addresses the person may have. For example, a friend who has both business and personal e-mail addresses. The information screen apparently only allows one e-mail address. I even tried to enter the second address under the "other" line, but that line is meant only for a telephone number (it keeps reverting to a numeric keyboard).

Any ideas?
    Is it like this on other Blackberrys?

Thanks in advance,
    Rich
    11-23-08 07:02 AM
    write their email address, then just seperate it with a coma and write the next one and so on.
    11-23-08 07:19 AM
    When attempting to enter another email just hit Menu> Add Email. I wouldn't bother with the commas.
    11-23-08 07:21 AM
    ^^^^ hes right , didnt see that ... good call thanks !
    11-23-08 07:22 AM
    I don't know how it works on the storm but can tell you how it works on the curve, perhaps its the same.

Choose the contact and select Edit, add your first email address and then press Menu again. There should now be an option to add another email address.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 07:24 AM
    Thanks, all. This was driving me crazy. I knew there had to be a way. I have to remember to hit the BB button more often with this phone. "Add Email" was right there!

The more I use it, the more I love it!
    11-23-08 07:47 AM
    That's Awesome!
    11-23-08 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD