Ok so I downloaded some new themes like the wood one and I now I can't delete them
    04-06-09 12:16 AM
    Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications

Find the theme you want to remove, select it, and press the BB button, select Delete from the menu.
    04-06-09 12:22 AM
    Ok so I downloaded some new themes like the wood one and I now I can't delete them
    There are two ways to do this, BlackBerry way or Desktop way.

1) Desktop Way -- Get DM running and connect your blackberry. Go to applications and then Add/Remove Applications. Delete your themes by their names and it will then delete what you took off and restart your BB. There you go!

OR...

2) BlackBerry Way -- Strange enough go to your Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications. Wait for it to load up your apps, then find your themes by name. (If you don't remember your theme app name when you downloaded it, you may be stuck trying to delete them) and then when you find a theme you want to delete, hit the BB Key -> Delete.
    There you go!
    04-06-09 12:23 AM
    Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications

Find the theme you want to remove, select it, and press the BB button, select Delete from the menu.
    Thanks for the help
    04-06-09 11:02 PM
    There are two ways to do this, BlackBerry way or Desktop way.

1) Desktop Way -- Get DM running and connect your blackberry. Go to applications and then Add/Remove Applications. Delete your themes by their names and it will then delete what you took off and restart your BB. There you go!

OR...

2) BlackBerry Way -- Strange enough go to your Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications. Wait for it to load up your apps, then find your themes by name. (If you don't remember your theme app name when you downloaded it, you may be stuck trying to delete them) and then when you find a theme you want to delete, hit the BB Key -> Delete.
    There you go!
    Thanks for the help ill definitely hit you up if I have questions.
    04-06-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD