Please can someone tell me how to delete my Crackberry account???

This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!! I am being stalked on here and I need it removed!

Thanks,
    Stephanie
    06-18-09 06:23 PM
    In your BB or on PC...
    06-18-09 06:25 PM
    Here in Crackberry only! Please help me! It's outta control and they won't take no for an answer!!
    06-18-09 06:26 PM
    I'm not sure if accounts are deleted here.

In the meantime, you can add that person to your ignore list, and possibly take down your PIN number and location from your profile?
    06-18-09 06:28 PM
    I've changed BB's so the PIN isn't good any more anyway.

I've GOT TO FIND A WAY TO DELETE THIS ACCOUNT and start overl NOW!!!
    06-18-09 06:29 PM
    Re-register and don't log into this account anymore. Problem solved in the meantime.
    06-18-09 06:30 PM
    KC: Not so fast. My posts are still out there and I don't want them any where around. He has found out my home info some how as well as on here. It's REALLY got me spooked!

Do you know of any way to contact Crackberry Administrators?
    06-18-09 06:34 PM
    KC: Not so fast. My posts are still out there and I don't want them any where around. He has found out my home info some how as well as on here. It's REALLY got me spooked!

Do you know of any way to contact Crackberry Administrators?
    PM Kevin, Bla1ze, or any other admin
    06-18-09 06:35 PM
    What did you do...internet is not always a game. Protect yourself.
    06-18-09 06:36 PM
    Email crackberry support they'll help you out for sure.
    06-18-09 06:37 PM
    Call the FBI. They handle internet predators. If he knows you, I am sure you know him. If he knows where you live..call the FBI now
    06-18-09 06:43 PM
    Call the FBI. They handle internet predators. If he knows you, I am sure you know him. If he knows where you live..call the FBI now
    yes and dom't hesitate
    06-18-09 06:45 PM
    Take care of yourself. I hope everything will go well for you soon.
    06-18-09 06:54 PM
    If you know his name, press charges at your local police department or get a restraining order. Deleting your account won't help if he already has your info. Good luck to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 07:13 PM
    Best of luck to you that is scary stuff report this person ASAP to law enforcement and CB admin. Makes me sick to think that there are people like that around

06-18-09 07:23 PM
    It's unfortunate, but there's freaks every where .

The admin's should be able to erase your account, including all your posts. The authorities will help ya with everything else, definitely contact them. I would also advise that you have the authorities contact an admin here, they should have access to all the information he provided, as well as any IP addresses he's used to access this site.

Hope it gets worked out!
    06-18-09 07:39 PM
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate all your ideas and help.

I WILL USE ALL OF THEM!!

Hope to see y'all soon, incognito of course! You'll probably know it's from me when y'all see me say...Y'ALL! LOL
    06-18-09 09:39 PM

I WILL USE ALL OF THEM!!

Hope to see y'all soon, incognito of course! You'll probably know it's from me when y'all see me say...Y'ALL! LOL
    Don't give yourself away like that ...y'all. If you don't want to be found, don't do anyuthing anyone already knows about you.
    06-18-09 09:48 PM

I WILL USE ALL OF THEM!!

I wish you best of luck. Hope to hear from you soon in a total security.
    06-19-09 05:58 AM
    I hope that avatar is not your real picture. Another give away. Please stop communicating with this account and call the authorities immediately.
    06-19-09 08:40 AM
    You want some us CB'ers to meet up with the perv and rearrange some internal organs?
    06-19-09 09:50 AM
    Send an email to sitesupport at crackberry dot com, and they take care of it. Alternatively, rther than deleting your account, they could POSSIBLY change your ID.

Sorry to hear about that...
    06-19-09 10:24 AM
    I'm in haha

You want some us CB'ers to meet up with the perv and rearrange some internal organs?
    06-19-09 11:02 AM
    Please send an email to sitesupport at crackberry.com to either have your account removed, or your username changed.
    06-19-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD