Every time i turn off my phone and turn it back on, i get a million (like 8) emails from [email protected] and i've lead the source (i think) back to the Bug Report. How can I keep this from happening?
    09-13-09 03:48 PM
    Wht os are you using? Sounds like you forgot to delete RIM internal tools.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 03:54 PM
    Default Removing Quincy, Bug Report and Battery Report
    Since I have just tried this myself and it works, I will post up instructions for those who are interested. Proceed at your own risk! I am not responsible if something messes up on your device!!

- Using Windows explorer, navigate to C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/RIMInternalTools-4.5.0.44/Java/

- Cut and paste the following files into a backup folder on your hard drive:

net_rim_batterylog
    net_rim_bugreport
    net_rim_quincy
    net_rim_quincy_ui
    net_rim_quincy_config_std
    net_rim_quincy_reports_new
    net_rim_quincy_speech_icon

- With your device connected, start up Desktop Manager (I'm using v4.6)

- Click on Application Loader and then Add/Remove Applications. This should do a search for updated applications and then list everything installed onto your phone. Click the Finish button at the bottom right. You SHOULD see a screen that shows the following files listed above will be removed from your handheld and then click OK. It will proceed to remove the files and then restart your Berry. VIOLA!

did not write the guide, not trying to steal any credit this works like a charm
    09-13-09 04:03 PM
    Adjusted the title to help the next guy with the same problem
    09-13-09 06:28 PM
    You need to remove this from your computer. Go to your control panel and then add/remove programs and you will be able to remove it from there then plug your bB in again and it should delete.
    09-13-09 06:31 PM
    Adjusted the title to help the next guy with the same problem
    i've gotta get better at this title thing... this is the second time
    sry pk

Thanks guys for the help!
    09-14-09 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD