i tryed everything i want to delete vz navirator. visual voice mail. flicker. google talk. windows live. and aol messanger
    03-04-09 11:09 PM
    If they arent installed they shouldnt be using app memory - check if they are installed in the app center
    03-04-09 11:10 PM
    if they are uninstall them!
    03-04-09 11:12 PM
    from the handset or the DM - what have you tried...

From handset:
    highlight (don't click) the app
    BB Button
    Delete

From DM:
    Uncheck it in the app loader

if you delete it from the handset, make sure you don't accidentally reload it from the DM
    from the handset or the DM - what have you tried...

From handset:
    BB Button
    Delete

From DM:
    Uncheck it in the app loader

if you delete it from the handset, make sure you don't accidentally reload it from the DM
    that was odd - sorry about the double post...
    03-04-09 11:13 PM
    they are not installed they are in the app center and on my home screen i want ti delete them from there as i;ll never ues them
    thanks
    03-04-09 11:15 PM
    you can just hide them...highlight app...bb...hide
    03-04-09 11:18 PM
    BB Button
    Delete
    there is no belete button
    03-04-09 11:18 PM
    you can't delete them because verizon or whoever pushes them to your phone...you can delete the service books for them but them will come back after a reboot so the best bet is to just hide them, thats what i do
    03-04-09 11:20 PM
    Your in the same boat I was in, but then I realized something. They are probably uninstalled already and your just seeing the icons. No worries. Simply highlight one of the icons, hit the blackberry button and choose HIDE.
    They should disapear and you wont have to worry about them, or do something else I do, Dump them into the setup folder.

While I'm typing, I'll give a little tip.
    My storm started working a little better when I organized it.
    On the home screen I have 8 icons: Applications folder, messages, contacts, calender, media, tools folder, weather bug and poynt.
    I put all useful apps that I use most inside apps folder.
    I put all tools such as camera, video camera, xcel and word in a folder I created called tools
    Everything else I had no need for, I put in setup.
    This helps the storm from having too much stuff just laying around, seems to work faster for me anyway.

Let me know if you have questions.
    03-04-09 11:20 PM
    Correct, they are uninstalled, you are just left with a link to the program that if clicked will launch the installer. The easiest thing to do is to simply hide the icon that is left once you have deleted the application.
    03-04-09 11:24 PM
    great thanks!!! for all the help. i'm sure i will need more help as this is my first bb lol
    03-04-09 11:24 PM
    ur in for a lot of fun
    03-04-09 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD