I get the keyboard and only a half the screen shows the emails the other half shows the keyboard.
    Does anyone know?
    12-09-08 09:04 AM
    I get the keyboard and only a half the screen shows the emails the other half shows the keyboard.
    Does anyone know?
    Swipe down on the keypad.
    12-09-08 09:05 AM
    Swipe down on the keypad.
    How simple Thanks!!
    12-09-08 09:17 AM
    Or click on the BB button and HIDE KEYBOARD
    12-09-08 09:30 AM
    another trick i learned here, is to assign the keyboard to a convience key, then tap that to bring it up or down
    12-09-08 09:33 AM
    another trick i learned here, is to assign the keyboard to a convience key, then tap that to bring it up or down
    i had that set up until i realized you can just bring it up and hide it by swiping your finger. why waste a convenience key on it?
    12-09-08 09:42 AM
    i had that set up until i realized you can just bring it up and hide it by swiping your finger. why waste a convenience key on it?
    Because then you can bring up the keyboard at any time to use BB shortcuts. its quicker for me that way.
    12-09-08 09:55 AM
    I haven't figured out how to swipe it when in 'phone mode' , not saying you can't, just saying so far i can't. Work requires me to call a lot of #'s with menu's so i find the key works well for me.
    12-09-08 09:56 AM
    Because then you can bring up the keyboard at any time to use BB shortcuts. its quicker for me that way.
    what i'm saying is you can bring it up at any time without having to tie it to a convenience key. just swipe from the bottom of the screen up and it will bring up the keyboard.
    12-09-08 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD