I don't know what happened, last night it was first name last name on both my call log list and in my emails. This morning it is last name, first name on both My contact list is First name last name. i talked to Verizon and the only thing they can advise is a complete wipe and reset of the device. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    03-25-09 09:03 PM
    I don't know what happened, last night it was first name last name on both my call log list and in my emails. This morning it is last name, first name on both My contact list is First name last name. i talked to Verizon and the only thing they can advise is a complete wipe and reset of the device. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Open your contact list up>menu button>options>general options>sort by: however you want them sorted.
    03-25-09 09:07 PM
    Open your contact list up>menu button>options>general options>sort by: however you want them sorted.

Thanks for the reply but the contact list is showing properly, it's just email messages and my call list that isn't displaying the way I want, they are showing as last name, first name, I would like First name last name.
    03-25-09 09:46 PM

Thanks for the reply but the contact list is showing properly, it's just email messages and my call list that isn't displaying the way I want, they are showing as last name, first name, I would like First name last name.
    Try a battery pull.
    03-25-09 09:49 PM
    Ever get this resolved? Having the same issue

Edit: Never mind. Found a solution.

If you still have the problem, I made a thread on it (but cant post links right now)
    Last edited by madrabbitt; 07-15-09 at 04:44 PM.
    07-15-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD