I keep trying acess the forums on my storm{Verizon}. And never seem to get it, And just getting up the crackberry site takes forever. Is the something i'm doing wrong or a short cut. It would seem to me this site should work well wth all blackberry's. I have become addicted to reading and trying to learn more about my phone. The forums are great. Just wish I didn't always have to read them on my laptop. Thanks alot
    02-24-09 09:37 AM
    Go to wapforums.crackberry.com to bring up the forums, make sure you don't put a www infront of the address. You can also go to m.crackberry.com and download the CB launcher from that page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 09:40 AM
    Like the above poster said also u can try opera browser that's what I use. Although using bb browser doesn't give me any problems?
    02-24-09 09:42 AM
    M.crackberry.com works really well. I was using Bolt as my browser for a bit and while it's faster, it's touch sensitive and not clickable. Very frustrating when it begins to load whatever link the cursor falls on

02-25-09 03:48 PM
    Dancer has your problem been resolved? I ask because yesterday I couldn't use the bb browser at all to get on crackberry. I wondered if maybe u tried to access when maybe there was a problem with the service or site? I was able to access the site on opera (slowly becoming my preferred browser). Just thought I would check in?
    02-25-09 04:33 PM
    ya m.crackberry.com works best... its really fast
    02-25-09 04:44 PM
    ya m.crackberry.com works best... its really fast

02-25-09 05:56 PM
    How do I set QuickLaunch to go to wapformums.crackberry.com? I have it set for Crackberrry.com and it does take forever to fully load and then it's hard to get to the forums. This will be much better if I can find out how to set QL......Thanks ahead of time! :-)

02-25-09 05:58 PM
    i get an error code with m.crackberry.com.... same with wapforums

the ONLY way i can view this site on my storm is through the conventional address- and it loads SLOWLY
    02-25-09 06:22 PM
    How do I set QuickLaunch to go to wapformums.crackberry.com? I have it set for Crackberrry.com and it does take forever to fully load and then it's hard to get to the forums. This will be much better if I can find out how to set QL......Thanks ahead of time! :-)

Jopen quick launch and select add then choose website and either type in the url or paste it in. U can rename it to keep it separate and presto!
    02-25-09 06:27 PM
    i get an error code with m.crackberry.com.... same with wapforums

the ONLY way i can view this site on my storm is through the conventional address- and it loads SLOWLY
    Do you get the error code all the time (every day) or is it just sometimes? What is the error code? I know every once and
    Awhile I will get an error usually clears up after a certain amount of time. Have you tried using opera or bolt?
    02-25-09 06:30 PM
    whenever i try M. web addresses my screen comes up with "maintenance of the server. please try loading a different page. contact your service provider if the problem persists." anybody???
    02-25-09 08:06 PM
    whenever i try M. web addresses my screen comes up with "maintenance of the server. please try loading a different page. contact your service provider if the problem persists." anybody???
    Sorry I am at a loss here. Hopefully one of the many crack heads can help with this.

Your not putting the www in front of the M are you?
    02-25-09 08:08 PM
    yes for example www.m.crackberry.com (is this wrong?)
    02-26-09 06:30 PM
    oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! now i get it. thank you so much
    02-26-09 06:32 PM
    Lol np

02-26-09 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD